• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Finished SS. I, this time, am doing the Kanto Gym Leaders in the right order. It seems to be a fake that DOES save data. The cartridge isn’t only off but when I do a Voltorb Flip, it won’t work and the screen becomes pitch black whereas my HG cartridge does well. Also, an error occurs when doing a Poké Transfer (at least) to B2 which I also have been transferring between D to see if that game was a fake but it has been transferred but I don’t know if it’s just me but the dates don’t show the dates met in the OGs.

UPDATE: The Glameow I transferred from P says that I met the date I set it too (which is mostly the correct date unless if there’s a specific thing to do in at a different kind of day and time.

Last edited:
Story of Seasons Pioneers of Olive Town

After a bit of back and Forth between the 3 I settled for Reina(going to change when the DLC characters drop)to either Iris or Lisette also fixed the final bridge to access the final farm mining area and fixed up my scooter

How is it compared to the classic Harvest Moon games? The modern Farm Story games seem to focus a lot more on relationship dynamics instead of building a super farm and making fat stacks. That's cool and all, but I'm itching to make some fake money while I waste mine. Also is mining still gimped? The last one I played (that wasn't Doraemon) was Trio of Towns and the mining was extremely lackluster.

The only recent Harvest Moon Game that has been released is One World and if one had to compare them then Story of Seasons is way ahead

Mining is done differently than the original game you have a mining skill that levels up in ranks(1-10)which gives you more power to break the higher ores and the ores are needed to upgrade your tools(which also need wood)

Got the 3rd House Upgrade now I'm saving for the final one also got access to Stonebreaker Valley and bought another pet(Black Shiba Inu)

The only recent Harvest Moon Game that has been released is One World and if one had to compare them then Story of Seasons is way ahead

Mining is done differently than the original game you have a mining skill that levels up in ranks(1-10)which gives you more power to break the higher ores and the ores are needed to upgrade your tools(which also need wood)

Got the 3rd House Upgrade now I'm saving for the final one also got access to Stonebreaker Valley and bought another pet(Black Shiba Inu)
Sorry, I still forget that Natsume stole the name is making hot garbage with the Harvest Moon label. Seems like mining is a little better than what they were doing for a while. Neat thanks!

Mario and Rabbids: Kingdom Battle, Just got past the 3rd world and am starting the 4th one. The Boss of World 3 was as bizarre as it gets. :X3:

Slowly making my way through Bravely Default II between exams. I'm currently on chapter 4. I was admittedly a bit underwhelmed with some of the characters and story elements of chapters 1-2, but chapter 3 was fantastic. Hopefully it gets even better soon.

Also playing Genshin Impact. The game seems determined to not give me any of the characters I like; the pity system has not given me a single limited unit I've actually wanted, and has only given me the standard banner ones. And of course, I do a single pull on a banner I have no strong feelings for to get myself to the 50 summon BP reward and it immediately gets me that banner's character. Like gdi, why can't this happen on with literally anyone else. Of course, I can't be mad because I get a free and good 5*, but now I have to fight Oceanid again to grind for ascension material :(

Planet Zoo.
I just noticed something kind of weird last night. When a red panda escapes from its habitat, all the guests run away screaming, because the game says it's a dangerous animal. I mean, what's a red panda going to do? Kill you with its cuteness?

Still Persona 4: The Golden. Just finished Rise's case and now it's an unnamed guy who ended up at Mayonaka TV and Yousuke and the rest believes him to be the culprit of all the cases.

Playing my spare copy of Megaman Battle Chip Challenge, as the other copy has both files at or near 100% complete.

Started with Lan and Megaman (they are the stars, after all), and I'm up to the C Class tournaments (Quick, Block, and Cliff). I've also input enough fodder Navi codes to max out the "create your own tournament" bit so I can grind for zenny and chips. I always found this game fascinating that it's the only Megaman Battle Network game (and maybe even the whole series) to actually implement it's own version of STAB (Navi element + matching Chip element = 60% boost to Chip's power, rounded up) along with the already established mechanics from regular Battle Network games (albeit with some modifications). Sure, it's a case of "the game plays itself", but I do like the strategy involved in it, as you can't really rely on just one folder/strategy for each tournament, especially since the free battles are often harder than the tournament ones. And a little luck goes a long way. But, anyway, letting my DS Lite recharge before continuing.

About to get on Ring Fit Adventure to do a ~20 minute custom routine (mostly arm and stomach focused since it's hard to work those otherwise than legs).

Other than that, I'm still doing my daily Animal Crossing: New Horizons chores (good lord does this game need more content, there is nearly NOTHING to do if you don't like terraforming and customizing the island and all that, which I don't; I wish crafting and terraforming were never a thing if it meant the game was more like New Leaf) and working through Rift challenges in Dead By Daylight before this Rift closes. Not gonna hit tier 70, but I'll see how far I can go. Glad I at least got all of Felix's ski outfit.

Still playing MegaMan Battle Chip Challenge.

I beat the C Class battles and are now moving onto the B Class (Fireworks, Verdant, Stream, and Thunder). I've also been doing the "create-a-tournament" segment to grind for zenny and chips still, as well as try to get the Style Changes. I've only gotten Wood Shield so far which is, sadly, the worst of them (though it has done decently well so far, but it's pitiful E-rank accuracy has been a pain at times). This is mainly because I want Navi Chips with higher MB despite the Style Changes being rather meh at best, as most of the Navi Chips you get (like the D Class Navis: FireMan/WoodMan/IceMan/ElecMan) are pretty low in MB even with upgrades (although my newly obtained SkullMan is pretty solid). I also managed to find the Navi code creator site and did a few custom Navi codes in order to have a better chance at getting certain chips (and to make the self-tournament battles a bit more interesting than just an endless wave of MegaMen clones). I've managed to gather some fairly hard-to-get chips from it, like Life Aura 2, because I abused the Navi code maker. Will probably go back to the "create-a-tournament" function to grind some more and I may put in some extra custom codes to have an easier time at getting chips.

I'm playing Danganronpa again, after a few years. I purchased the Steam version like 2-3 years ago but got to play until only after Oowada's case. Yesterday I finished Chap 2 and started 3. Course I know everything that's gonna happen, having played this game a couple of times already, but nostalgia is really big.

Back
Top Bottom