• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Still playing MegaMan Battle Chip Challenge.

I just finished the B Class tournaments and now at the A Class ones (East, West). The last one I did, the Aqua-type Stream, was very, very frustrating, as it was FULL of high-ranking dodgers like IceMan and BeastMan which, combined with the Ice Panels, made for a very annoying tournament. I must've reset a good 10 times because of how often my opponent dodged my attacks. And, of course, SkullMan was part of that tournament and he's scarily tough. Been also doing more "create-a-tournament" stuff with more custom Navi codes in order to get more chips. I also finally managed to get another Style Change: Heat Guts, but the other two still elude me (I also have Hub Style, in case anyone is wondering). Will head back to the "create-a-tournament" bit in a little while to grind chips and zenny some more and hopefully get the remaining two Style Changes.

About to get on Rune Factory 4 Special. Been addicted to it all over again, and maybe this time around I'm finally going to finish the 3rd story arc. I'm at the floor in Rune Prana with the Siren boss. It goes really well until the insta-death move hits me, so I'm trying to farm for Rune Crystals to make a Diamond Brooch to ignore status ailments and then go destroy Siren.

My preferred party members are Doug (mainly 'cause he's my favorite and I married him, just like I did on 3DS lol) and Clorica (I'd marry her if I do a save as Lest). Clorica is nice because she sometimes will heal status ailments like that annoying paralyze/stun one that slows you to a crawl, ugh, it's the one that drives me nuts the most.

Taking a break from Battle Chip Challenge and I'm now revisiting Trials of Mana (PS4).

I'm up to the point where the now fully formed party (in this case: Kevin, Angela, and Riesz, my favorite combo) are escaping Jadd by boat to reach Maia.

Still playing Trials of Mana (PS4).

I'm up to Dwarf Tunnel, just before the battle with Jewel Eater. My team are around Lv15 each. I was also able to just purchase the Nitromyte from Watts instead of needing to battle Jewel Eater first and then "earn" the Nytromyte from him like I had to in my first playthrough, getting the ability Watts give you in the process. I could only afford the 3,000 lucre price, but because I had roughly 4,500 lucre when I got to Dwarf Tunnel that left me with enough funds to upgrade my party's equipment first (and sell old equipment for a few extra lucre to act as a cushion if needed). And, fortunately, because I took my sweet time exploring Dwarf Tunnel for items and monsters it's now night time in-game (or Shade time as the game calls it), which means I can use Kevin's werewolf form during the boss battle for extra oomph.

As many may be aware by now, I've been playing (replaying, in my case) The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, which I have been streaming on Twitch and then uploading my recorded playthroughs in chunks to YouTube...which I have, in turn, been sharing in a blog post I made on this forum site to hopefully gain more views.

Still working with Trials of Mana (PS4).

I beat Jewel Eater and obtained the Earth Elemental: Gnome. I almost got a perfect score on the battle by avoiding any damage, but I got hit with a falling rock at the last second, which negated the bonus EXP. Got to Bon Voyage's cannon and ended up in Molebear Moors. Wasn't a waste as it allowed me to fight monsters for money, EXP, and items, along with burn some time in order to take on the Altenish forces at night so Kevin gets the werewolf power up. Rescued the Hero King, got some exposition, and explored Valsena for items, abilities, getting a stamp from Li'l Cactus, and to plant the Item Seeds I had gathered. Next course of action is to head to Laurent (aka: Reisz's kingdom) and find Sylphid and the Windstone. My party are around Lv18 (Kevin is 18, Angela and Reisz are at 17).

I've been trying to play Civilization VI. Keyword: trying. Dear lord, I am so bad at it. But hey, one of the times I ended up sharing a continent with Rome and lets just say that's bad luck. Built a city too close and shortly thereafter they declared war, and seeing as I don't play for military might, I was demolished. >.<

Managed to find the surviving Amazons from Laurant and mapped out a plan to retake the citadel. Which means heading into one of my most despised part of the game: dealing with the sage Domperi and his trolling habits. I made sure to rapidly press the X button during any dialog with him so I can get past him and his annoying trolling tendencies. But that meant now I had to go find Sylphid, the Wind Elemental, in order to turn the enemy's tactic against them. Also finally got my class upgrades, now with all three of my characters having taken the Dark paths (they offered the better stat gains and bonuses). Beat Harcypete (and got a perfect, no-damage bonus to my final EXP score) and started the Amazons' counterattack to retake Laurant. Mowed through everyone and beat both the water-weak wall/statue boss before fighting Bil and Ben. This time I knew to get both their HP down to the same level and defeat them in quick succession, otherwise one will just revive the other and start the whole thing all over again. Did exactly that, although they still put up a hell of a fight. Now that Laurant has been reclaimed it's time to head for the Ghost Ship segment, which means I'll be getting Shade, the Dark Elemental soon, so I made sure that Angela's Training Points were set to already have both Sylphid's elemental attack and Shade's prior to obtaining them.

Did the Ghost Ship section, gaining Shade, along with the Beuca Island segment that followed immediately afterward. Now I have access to Vuscav for water travel. Went to Frostbite Fields first to get Undine, the Water Elemental. One reason because Angela already had access to the Ice/Water element in her Training Points, as she gets it at the same number of Training Points as Evil Gate, though it was locked at the time, so that made getting another elemental spell easier. Also wanted to grind for Silver Item Seeds while I was there, as Sahagins carry them. Did the boss battle with the Magic Golems which was harder than I remember it and got Undine. Now I'm at the Blazing Sands, just before the final battle with Bil and Ben, which is just before Fiery Gorge and where Salamando, the Fire Elemental, resides. Because I slept during the day at the Oasis inn it means Kevin has access to his beast form for this fight, and I'll definitely need it, as Bil and Ben are always tough nuts to crack. My party are in the mid 30s now.

Me too. I managed to break the tutorial somehow.

Lol. Oh wow. You know, I haven't played the tutorial. And maybe I should. But I think my problems go beyond what the tutorial can fix. It's just a very complicated game and even on the easiest mode I have no chance of taking a victory. =(

But hey, I did start a game today where I once again had the misfortune of sharing a continent with Rome and when they declared war on me I was READY and they ended up making a peace offering to me after they couldn't do anything. LOL.

Still playing Trials of Mana (PS4). I didn't get a lot done today as I was pretty lethargic, mainly because the weather is shifting again (I HATE spring).

I defeated Bil and Ben for the final time and helped Hawkeye rescue Jessica from Belladonna. Recruited Salamando, the Fire Elemental, and made my way to Duskmoon Forest, aka Kevin's homeland, to track down the Moonstone. I'm just before the fight with Ludger. My party are at Level 37 each. I'm actually a bit overleveled as I'm almost at the point where the next class change can happen (Level 38), though, obviously, I also need ??? Seeds to get the needed class up items, which won't be available until after the events at the Mana Sanctuary.

Playing through Watch_Dogs Legion and enjoying myself. So far I've just been exploring London and recruiting NPCs whilst barely progressing the plot - pretty sure I've currently only completed 2 story missions lol. While I miss WD2's car on demand feature, the cargo drone makes up for it by being so fun to fly on.

Playing Pokémon White Version (1). I decided to go to Lv. 50 to complete the game and am leaving as much Pokémon as I can at the Daycare. For my PL post game run for B (1), D, and HG had traded Pokémon. I decided it’s nice to beat the game without legendary Pkn. Also, I’m working hard to catch Pkn that are either 55 and/or mostly 60+ in the wild.

I started playing Paper Mario: The Origami King a few weeks ago, and WOW I'm in love. I never actually played Sticker Star or Color Splash, but I can still understand why people are saying this is the best Paper Mario since the third one. It's so much fun and the writing is great.

Back
Top Bottom