• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Picked up MegaMan Battle Network 2 again for the first time in a while. I just completed the Mothercomputer/ShadowMan event and got my first Style Change... Heat Shield. Dammit! I was gunning for a Custom Style. Although the Fire element did help with all the Wood viruses and Grass Panels in that area, though I didn't get some of the chips that I wanted like Spice. I've noticed that, in most cases, my first Style Change is often a Shield Style, even when I'm deliberately trying to get a different one (usually Custom). I don't use guard/defense chips that often, especially outside of PAs like GutsShoot, so I wonder how that keeps happening. Anyway, I'm just kicking off the Netopia section, where I have to watch my favorite female MegaMan character be evil. *sobs*

Working on exploring more of Hoenn. This time, I want to try not having any Legendary Pokémon in my team to enter my 2nd Hall of Fame record. I feel like for the first time, we start with at least Lv. 50 and then at least Lv. 75 to rematch. Who agrees?

Picked up MegaMan Battle Network 3 Blue on my Wii U's VC. Been playing quite a bit today, as the rain has kept me inside. I'm up to the BubbleMan scenario and got my first Style Change: Wood Custom. Yay! I got a Custom Style on the first try! Now I can start hunting for special code Battle Chips that only S-ranking enemies in Custom Style can get. Taking a break now so my Wii U can recharge.

Still playing Civilization VI. I was able to get the Gathering Storm EP when it went on a MAJOR sale and I'm glad because the natural disasters are so much fun. lol

Was playing Monster Rancher 4. Only really at the beginning, just about to enter the E-Rank Cup with my starter monster: Garu... only for my PS2 Slim's power cord to make a popping noise and smoke emit from both it and the PS2 itself, thus cutting the game off. Had to hastily unplug it to avoid a fire and remove the disc to avoid it getting wrecked. Dammit, that's the third power cord I got for it blowing, this time taking the PS2 with it. So, I'm now on the hunt for a new PS2 again, since the Slim model died way too quickly. At least I have my backwards compatible PS3 to try again possibly tomorrow, albeit with a new file.

Managed to start a new file of Monster Rancher 4 on my PS3 since the PS2 died again. I completed the E-Rank Cup with Blaze the Garu, expanded the ranch, and purchased my first two Training Gadgets (Sandbag and Trampoline). I also completed my first D-Rank mini tournament. Now, I just have to decided on what my next two monsters will be. A Pixie is a given, as they support my style (plus they get High Search and Water Search for treasure hunting on adventures), but I'm not sure about the third one. Maybe a Tiger? Maybe something a bit different this time? Don't know yet. I'll have to check my DVD/Game/CD Monster List that I made ages ago and see what tickles my fancy.

Back
Top Bottom