• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Still am training to beat Flannery and am
trying to make my Pokémon reach Lv. 45

Still playing Monster Rancher 2. Since I retired Eyebolt I spent time combining a bunch of Sueki Suezos with the secret seasoning items to create Phoenix, Joker, and Durahan (I forgot to do Centaur while I was at it). I'm now working with a Draco Hopper named Hip-Hop to unlock some of the breeds that only it can get: Undine, Nitron, and Zilla (though it requires one more step), while also hoping to get the invite for Dragon eventually. However, I've been struggling to work with Hip-Hop, as he struggles to win tournaments (especially in the C-Rank) and has a bad tendency to cheat on drills. And, frankly, I really don't like Hoppers to begin with. I'm okay with Mons that are fragile speedsters such as Pixies, but Hoppers are a bit too fragile and lack power to make up for it. But he's needed in order to get Undine, Nitron, and Zilla. I also managed to get the final house and stable upgrade, netting the Magic Pot item so I can now get Bajarl, so that's another monster checked off the list. And since it's the in-game year of 1009, I just need to wait until fall of next year to unlock Metalners, as I meet all the other requirements (assuming the weather holds, as the visiting Metalner only comes during clear weather in fall starting from the first week of September). I still need to unlock Beaclons and face Bighand eventually in order to get the Big Boots for Jill but that'll come in time.

Am trying my best to raise my team in Pkn Masters EX.

Still playing Monster Rancher 2. I've succeeded in getting Hip-Hop to B-Rank and even won a few tournaments in both the C and B Ranks. And because I finally got him into the B-Rank the following winter had him digging up the hot springs, thereby unlocking Nitron, Undine (via the Undine Slate), and technically Zilla (I still need the Zilla Beard which you can only get from beating King Zilla in the Torble Errantry). I'm currently training up Hip-Hop as much as I can before we get the invite to the match where you can get the Dragon Tusk, as the Dragon you fight in said tournament is said to be quite tough, thereby eventually unlocking Dragons. I also need to fight Bighand eventually so I can get the Big Boots to unlock Jill, since I've already completed everything else surrounding that one. And since it's now the Year 1010 in-game it means I'm a bit closer to getting Metalner, as the visiting Metalner only visits from 1010 onward, and only if the weather holds on the first week of September. I also still need to unlock Ghost, Mock, and Wracky, though I've gotten most, if everything, set for the latter two (though the tree has yet to die, but that'll be soon). But I've nearly unlocked all the monster breeds in this game, which is a first for me.

Playing Pokémon Yellow VC and Ultra Sun. Trying to get Diagla in US.

Did a bit more ranchin' in Monster Rancher 2. I managed to win the invitational tournament for the Dragon Tusk with Hip-Hop. It took two attempts to win the battle but I got the Dragon Tusk in the end. Then I got the triple visit from Metalner during September (and got a good laugh at both its and Colt's dialog about humanity's "low IQ", much to the latter's chagrin), and took the crystal it gave us to the Shrine. Now I can unlock Metalners. That's two more monsters checked off my list. Still need to use the Undine Slate, Dragon Tusk, and Spear to "properly" unlock Undine, Dragon, and Centaur, respectively, but that'll come when it's time to retire Hip-Hop. I also still need to fight King Zilla and Bighand at their respective errantries to get the Zilla Beard and Big Boots to unlock Zilla and Jill, respectively, but I want to wait until Hip-Hop is strong enough to fight at least Zilla King (as Bighand's stats are akin to a Greatest 4 Mon). Stopping for the day as I'm getting pretty tired.

I haven’t been able to play a lot on the Switch lately, but my dad and brothers have been getting into playing Super Smash Bros. Ultimate pretty frequently lately and so I’ve been joining in on that. I’m, uh, easily the worst at it though. I’ve had a rare moment where I’ve come in second place out of five players, but normally I’m lucky if I even land a positive score, and I have yet to win one match :v At first I was playing as Samus a lot, and then Lucario, and for my last several matches I’ve been experimenting with using King Dedede, who I’ve landed a couple of satisfying KOs with. But my dad and younger brothers still fight circles around me and I don’t understand how they just throw my character around like a rag doll 99% of the time no matter what I try :v

I’ve also been trying to get white apricorns for making Fast Balls in Pokémon Shield, so I can catch Galarian Zapdos in one. I haven’t gotten a single Fast Ball yet, sooo this could take awhile.

Did a bit more ranchin' in Monster Rancher 2. I had to retire Hip-Hop early as his stat gains were getting pretty bad and he was struggling to win tournaments. So, he capped off at the A-Rank. I then created a Sueki Suezo to use as death fodder in order to gain Wracky, since I already had the doll that the "loony fan" sent Eyebolt a while back. And promptly froze Charles. I then spent some time combining using the secret seasonings I had to properly unlock Centaur, Dragon, Undine, and Bajarl, so I can now unlock them at any time. Now all I have to do is decide what my next monster will be.

Hades: Unlocked all 6 weapons, as well as claiming the Aspects of Achilles and Eris. I'm also reasonably consistently able to reach the final boss, but Theseus and Asterius have generally been repeatedly shaving off roughly two Death Defiances, making the last stretch rather difficult and not something I've been able to conquer as yet.

Decided to play a bit of Hades on the Switch a bit earlier. Got it on a whim today at Target this morning, I really loved Pyre so I might as well try it and see if it is actually as great as a lot of people seem to believe. So far I only got the bow weapon and some boons from a few gods, died three times but got some nice stuff through the mirror and a renovation thing from the contractor. Love the character designs for the gods in this game, though that's nothing new with this developer.

Also did my daily login for the bonuses on BSD: Tales of the Lost, don't really post about this one since I mainly just do battles to save up more ability stones for banners that catch my eye. Though I am really happy since today on the last day of the new Ultra Ability Fest Francis banner, I finally got SSR [Privilege in Hand] Francis F. Used two Limited Scout tickets to finally get him to come home lol, now my current team has three Francis': the aforementioned one, [Night Blossoms], and the regular [Leader of the Guild]. Another Francis I have that I use for the Red power help/favorite is [Kindergarten], even though he's just SR he brings in a lot of money in battles so it's worth it, also this one is really cute lol. Now I just need to try and get [Fables] Chuuya on the Fables Scout revival banner, since I never got him before.

Tonight I'll also be getting into Disgaea 6, so I'm looking forward to that one.

Hades: Unlocked a couple new weapon aspects, couple new powers on the mirror, as well as the real exciting stuff. I got out, twice. Once with bow and once with gun. Jesus Christ this game is so fucking good at blasting you through the chest with emotions and now I must keep going I need Zagreus to be happy with Persephone I need it. This game is so fuckin' good you guys I love it.

I picked up Breath of Fire 4 again. I had forgotten which memory card I had used with my previous file, as I had swapped it out when playing Monster Rancher 2, so I just simply started a new one with the current memory card. I'm up to the point where the party has the dream sequence caused by Ryu's Dragon's Eye. This means I've beaten the first two bosses of Ryu's side of the story: Joh VS Nina and Skullfish VS Ryu/Nina/Ershin. The party consists of Ryu, Nina, Ershin, and Cray. I'm keeping Cray in the back as he's the least useful and least likable in my eyes (especially since he later becomes a tier-induced scrappy due to getting heavily outclassed by Ryu, Scais, and Ershin later on despite being more of a tank). Plus I just don't like him and his personality, especially later on. No wonder Ursula is so fond of giving him verbal smackdowns due to his poor judgment and planning. Yet another reason why I like her. My party are near Level 10 but none have hit double digits yet. I've also spent a fair bit of time fishing and grinding for Zenny, as the early game in Ryu's side requires a lot of Zenny spending in order to progress the story.

Playing Pokémon Yellow and am trying to reach Lv. 75. I missed syncing out for all Seasonal Sync Pairs in Masters EX but got some nice pairs and one (2020 Summer Steven). I hope I will have enough saved gems and try to be patient.

Back
Top Bottom