• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Going through Aria of Sorrow and the difference of quality with the previous game is like night and day. Much better music (and sound quality), better castle design, better bosses, more weapon variety, better controls and so on. It pretty much improves on every single aspect that Harmony of Dissonance failed at and even the ones that it did well.

Control: Completed both the main story and the AWE DLC, and probably about halfway through Foundation based on guesswork around the framing? Overall a very good game, even if the main story does have a very sudden and underwhelming ending. Honestly kinda feels like they just ran out of time near the end there and just had to smash cut to an ending.

Mega Man X: Finished up the game with all collectables!

Pokemon Sun, I'm at the route 10 bus stop
Minecraft, I've started a new creative mode project that I'm reviving my old youtube channel for
BTW Chevywolf30, I'm also currently replaying Sun, how far are you now? I'm still putting the team together, and I'm just about to head to the Battle Royal Dome.

This is my envisioned final team, BTW. Whatcha think? (I'll admit I somewhat cheated by getting Dratini early, I traded over an Egg from my Ultra Moon game. :p)
Decidueye.png
Poliwrath.png
Salazzle.png
Krookodile.png
Magnezone.png
Dragonite.png

Last edited:
Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes. Started with the Blue Lions this time around, after starting with the Golden Deer when I first played Three Houses. I'm not very far in yet, but...I can't express what a delight this game is for me. I absolutely adore Three Houses and I also loved the first Fire Emblem Warriors, and they've done such a good job mashing the two together. I have a feeling I'll be getting a lot of mileage out of this one.

BTW Chevywolf30, I'm also currently replaying Sun, how far are you now? I'm still putting the team together, and I'm just about to head to the Battle Royal Dome.

This is my envisioned final team, BTW. Whatcha think? (I'll admit I somewhat cheated by getting Dratini early, I traded over an Egg from my Ultra Moon game. :p)
View attachment 161316View attachment 161317View attachment 161318View attachment 161319View attachment 161320View attachment 161321
Interesting team, idk that it's something I'd roll with, but it looks pretty balanced. My team is in my sig. Last thing I did was beat the totem in the observatory

I've been aching to replay Pokemon X and Y recently, but I really didn't want to reset over my save of X since I spent so long finding a few specific friend safaris for shiny hunting. So, I finally bit the bullet and ordered a copy of Y since my old one just vanished a few years ago. I'm just starting it now. I don't quite have a team planned yet, but I think for sure I'll be using Chesnaught and Azumarill. I also rarely use normal types in my runs, which is a shame because I love them so much, so I might pick up a Furret or Delcatty.

Currently, Let’s Go, Eevee. Am also planning to find all wisps in Alasterbar Icelands (the place where you catch Tornudus, battle Lord Avlugg, and get Braviary) plus am trying to receive the Noble Pokémon and ride Pokémon too. On Seven Island In LeafGreen.

Jumping back and forth between MegaMan Battle Network 3 and 2.

In Battle Network 3 I grinded the Elec Bug Style until I got the Bug Stop NCP (along with now having 550+ BugFrags). Then I promptly grinded until I got a new Style: Heat Custom Style. This allowed me to easily handle the PlantMan scenario by turning him into roasted veggies, saving Mamoru and now I'm starting the FlameMan scenario. I also completed the following PAs: ZetaCannon2, ElementSword, ZetaPunch, ZetaYoYo2, and MasterStyle. MegaMan has 960 HP (I used one of those Extra Codes to give him 300 more HP) and is equipped with Heat Custom Style.

As for Battle Network 2, I took care of the ShadowMan scenario, getting my first Style Change: Elec Custom (meh...). I then did a lot of side-quests for stuff before moving on to my least favorite scenario... the one where my favorite female character, Princess Pride, is evil, aka the KnightMan scenario. Lan got robbed at the airport but I got my Zenny back, then he got robbed of his chips. The brothers fought then reconciled thanks to Hisgby. I went into the back alley and fought Raoul and his insanely annoying ThunderMan (why do half the Navis in this game tend to lurk in the back row?), getting my Passport back afterward. Then I fought Miss Millions and SnakeMan, getting my chips back. I'm now grinding for Zenny and chips now that I've got my stuff back. I completed the following PAs while I was at it: ZetaCannon2, LifeSword1, and MegaDeathBurst, along with having the needed chips for LifeSword2, MachineGutPunch, and the infamous Gater (though they haven't been constructed yet). MegaMan has 580 HP, his Buster stats are 4/1/3, and is equipped with the Elec Custom Style.

Completed Xenoblade 2 yesterday. Great game but 70+ hours and I still don't understand element orbs, specially how to set them up. The lack of a tutorial section would've been useful for a game as mechanically complex as XC2 @_@
Anyway I started the Torna expansion today and reached Gormott. Might play around with sidequests on the way to Torigoth. The regular battle theme is a banger, might I add.

Last edited:
Rune Factory 5.

I finished Thundering Wastes. First dungeon to truly give me trouble thanks to the lightning. And not a single Lightning Goblin coughed up a Lightning Horn despite the methods I used.

Control: Wrapped up the Foundation DLC. Pretty fun, as the rest of the game has been. Do feel a little cheated out by the ending of the story again, too. Like, yes, the immediate problem of Hiss corrupting the Nail has been resolved. But the Board and Former stuff was just left lying there? Just nothing about that aspect of the story got wrapped up. At this point I'm really hoping for a sequel so we can actually wrap up that outstanding Very Important plotline. Also once I finished up with that I went back to the Expedition Jukebox and the SHÜM cabinets where I could actually finally do the vast majority of that pretty hard stuff (I only really stopped on Deadline Hard Mode 'cause that was just sadistic).

Mega Man X2: Defeated all 8 mavericks with all collectibles collected, on to the X-Hunter stages!

Team Sonic Racing: Just playin' mostly. Managed to actually get some ranked matches for once, which is nice. I'm apparently decently good at them 'case I hit emerald-tier, but also I don't think my number actually went up that much from, like, 9 matches, so I'm not even sure I really understand what the medal tiers even mean.

Disco Elysium (but very slowly because the game is a drag even though there IS something charming about it I must admit).

But the one I AM REALLY into is Triangle Strategy! Now that's the game for me... Political intrigue, philosophy, existential questions, strategic combat and a story that's not very typical for a RPG. If you are thinking of buying it, DO IT! Influencing your comrades' actions is mega fun.
Of course, you can't escape comparisons with FE: Three Houses but I will say: while Triangle Strategy has weaker graphics, overall not as charismatic characters and not such stellar dialogue as in Three Houses, there is something it does even better: non linear plot and a story which outcome you can't as easily foretell as in Fe:TH. There is also less fanservice which may be good or bad depending on your mood or what you are into. Personally, I don't mind fanservice but now I am not in the mood for it so Triangle Strategy's more respectful and subdued treatment of female characters was a breath of fresh air to me. Also, I'd say that protagonist is more charismatic in FE, here he is actually a more believable leader.

Last edited:
Evolved a Scyther to get Kleavor in LA and am unlocking to battle Saffron gym and Fuschia gym in LGE.

Started up a new file in MegaMan Battle Network 6 Cybeast Gregar for the heck of it (and because it's the best Battle Network game). I completed the BlastMan scenario and I'm moving into the DiveMan scenario. I spent waaaaaaaay too much time grinding for chips, Zenny, and anything else useful, both on the regular Net and in the Security Robot Computer (where the prizes are much better at this point in the game). I also bought out all the available HP Memories at the NetMerchant in CentralArea2, along with buying two Unlocker Subchips to get the two Purple Mystery Data cubes that are accessible right now. I completed the GigaCannon1 PA thanks to getting both a Cannon C and Cannon *, along with gathering up the chips needed for WideBurn1 from the Security Robot Computer areas. I also have a TON of Reflector1 A chips. I'll probably max out before Asterland (aka discount Higsby's) opens up. I'm now heading to Seaside Area but first I need to get the "Tool Program" that the plumber's Navi dropped... from Lan's toilet. Ugh. That just doesn't sound right even though smart toilets are actually a thing. MegaMan currently has 200 HP.

I'm trying (and failing, I simply cannot multitask to save my life, LOL :rolleyes:,) to replay Pokemon Sun (though I guess I should say beat it for the first time, since I restarted the game the first time I played it without actually finishing it,) The Legend of Zelda The Wind Waker, and beat Super Mario Sunshine on my Switch (3D All-Stars,) for the first time. (Notice the little summer theme I've got going on here? :giggle:)

Back
Top Bottom