• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood and Pokémon Diamond are the two games which are currently keeping me occupied.

Xbox 360:
Tom Clancey's H.A.W.X Demo (whee!)
Crash Mind Over Mutant (playing through as Coco)

Wii:
Mario Kart Wii

DS:
Chrono Trigger (FINALY)
Sonic Chronicals

PS2: Valkerie Profile 2, Final Fantasy 4, Azure Dreams

Gamecube: Phantasy Star Online ep 1 and 2, Super Smash Bros. Melee

Thats bout it for this week and last week, but mostly melee.

Madden 09
NCAA Football 2009
Resident Evil 5 Demo(damn chainsaw wielding zombies >_<)
Castle Crashers(Demo... no Microsoft points XD)
and Rainbow Six Vegas 2

Pokemon Crystal; Hopefully the battery won't die or the game file will get corrupted like on my Gold and Silver )8<

Guitar Hero World Tour
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune (came with my PS3...pretty good, actually)
Replaying FFIX
Replaying Pokemon Emerald

Animal Crossing Wild World and Rune Factory. I just finished organizing my main crops and it's Spring year 2. In Animal Crossing I'm trying to get one of my favourite character's picture, Deena. Hopefully it won't take much longer, I'm getting a bit fed up.

Xbox 360:
Street Fighter IV - Oh yeah! I've been waiting so long for this one! I think I'll be stuck on Xbox Live all day throwing hadokens.
Tales of Vesperia - Second playthrough of the game...if I'm not absorbed by Street Fighter IV.

Wii:
Tatsunoko Vs Capcom - I intend for both Street Fighter IV and Tatsunoko Vs Capcom to be my fighting games I'm actively playing. And it now just happens to be my favorite Wii game.

I was playing Jedi Outcast yesterday with my friends on the Cube. Played a bit of Twilight Princess today to help a friend that was stuck. Other than that mainly Chrono Trigger on the DS.

Back
Top Bottom