• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Still playing Battle Network 6 Cybeast Gregar from the Battle Network Legacy Collection (PS4). I beat the DiveMan and CircusMan scenarios, which means I got my first Cross (Heat Cross) and Beast Out. Heh, thanks to the special chip downloads that the games grant I was able to use Beast Out's +30 Attack on Null Chips combined with Super Vulcan and a +10 Attack to massacre CircusMan, who has just as much plot armor as CloudMan from BN5 throughout the story. Needless to say it was very satisfying shredding that clown to ribbons (I hate enemies that hide in the backrow, especially if they have obstacles, like a certain cowardly Aqua Navi and chess piece Navi from BN3). Now we're moving onto the next scenario, which starts with the Navi Operator test that'll take up a chunk of the plot for a while. I also completed the following PAs: HyperBurst, GigaCannon2, and LifeSword. MegaMan has 700 HP, his Buster Stats are 5/4/4, and has Buster MAX on.

Got tears of the kingdom last night. The prologue was a bit long but creation is way too much fun.
Did you have trouble with a certain.......electrified phantom of Ganon then?
eheheheheheheheheheh I had to go grab mifas grace and more hearts. Still pretty hard even then. Also a test of major strength was only achieved with bow spamming, despite that being the last shrine I did before master sword and hyrule castle.

Tears of the Kingdom. tears of the KINGDOM. TEARS OF THE KIngdom. tears of the king dom t ea r s. of the king. dom.

I currently have 52 shrines, with 24 lightroots, with 7 memories collected and the first dungeon completed. All of this has been through about 60 hours of playtime over the first 10 days. I am going pretty slow, but enjoying every bit of it. Though...I think I might like Breath of the Wild a little bit more? Couldn't quite explain why - though I think it's because I don't know if I'll ever feel the same way the first time I booted up Breath of the Wild in any other Zelda game. It's very clear this is a much better, more polished game than Breath of the Wild though.

I've been playing Tears of The Korok Kingdom. Its been absolutely amazing playing through and having so much freedom. I've been having a lot of fun exploring Hyrule and I love how fresh it feels. I made it through one of the dungeons and I'm glad I went for the Rito's quest first cause Tulin is an absolutely precious bean. Friendship ended wirh Revali. Tulin is my best friend now.

Apparently the analog stick on my 2DS is wearing out (or something is interfering with moving the stick vertically) ... this doesn't particularly impact playing portable Pokemon, but something like Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate is a different matter.

Anyway, switched back to Pokemon Sword for a bit. Isle of Armor NPC showed me Zorua, but I can't catch one unless there's fog. Urshifu can Gigantamax now, all that's left is to fact the dojo master Musard for a final battle. In the meantime, I've caught the 3 legendary birds in the Crown Tundra, tracks for 2 of the beasts, but still have the 3 Regis to fight and I don't know how to progress the "main story" yet. Will figure that one out in time.

Meanwhile, Umbreon just released in Pokemon Unite and it's ridiculously fun to play. It's a Physical Melee Defender (the previous 3 Eeveelutions were all Ranged Special Attackers) and can be VERY tough to kill in a fight. Doesn't deal much damage in attacks, but one of its moves (Mean Look) locks down a single opponent inside a small circle for a few seconds so you can keep a ranged Pokemon in melee range, or alternatively block them from chasing you on the retreat.

Skyrim on the Switch. I've become the Thieves Guild's Guildmaster and have bought a house in Solitude. Now I just need to grind money so I can invest in it and potentially attempt to adopt a child in there (I've never done it before since I only played the PC version without the DLCs. Heck I haven't even gone to Solstheim yet)

Picked up my Breath of Fire 2 file again on my main Switch. I completed the SimaFort scenario (aka: the bizarro episode of the game's plot), recruited Jean permanently, cleared Bow's name by turning in Yua Patty to Trout, then trounced Trout in his demon form with Ryu and Bow. Now it's off to find the Grassman, Spar. But first we need a way to cross the ocean. I also managed to fill up five of the new homes in Township, with the only one not occupied being House 4, as I'm debating who should take resident in it. On top of that I have two of the Elemental Shamans: Fire and Water. Ryu is Level 18, Katt is Level 15, Nina is Level 18, Rand is Level 17, Sten is Level 16, Jean is Level 12, and Bow is Level 13.

Trade by Union Room with other Gen V games. Could’ve checked old White file but I erased it to trade the Snivy (unsure if you can trade in Union Room before badges) but I got a Tepig and that can take on Cheren’s starter since I chose Oshawott. I now have 6 badges and will train and explore areas. Which Pokémon should I catch first, Coballian or Vorizon? I can’t catch Terrakion until reaching Victory Rd.

Back
Top Bottom