• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

360: Resident Evil 5, Co-op mode specifically. There's no better way of playing this game after playing it all the way through co-op.

I just beat the main storyline with my friend this past weekend so we'll break for a bit and go back for extras when we both have time.

In the meantime I think I'll be revisiting RE4 for the Wii since I never really got around to finishing that (and mostly because I didn't have the heart for it at the time I started playing it.)

Still playing Pokemon and Final Fantasy games. :)

I'm going on a Wind Symphony tour in a few days, so I got Chrono Trigger and GTA for my DS to keep me occupied. Two of the greatest games of all time on the greatest handheld of all time ought to be a good time-waster.

Playing sims 2 :p

I'm hoping to get my hands on a copy of professor layton for the DS @__@

I'm playing Pokemon Ruby (about to go kick some Team Magma butt in Lilycove) and Pokemon Sapphire (just captured Kyogre, will soon beat Wallace up).

I need Platinum. .-.;

I haven’t gotten any new retail games, but I have been playing some new download games I got for my Wii.

On the WiiWare side: I’ve been playing Dr. Mario Online Rx and my two newiest Virtual Console games are: Castlevania III: Dracula’s Curse and Kirby’s Dream Land 3.

Last edited:
~Pokémon Pearl on my DS Lite
~The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion on my brother's XBox 360

I've only got four Badges in Pearl, since I only started last month. I'm trying to get my Pokémon tougher. My Roselia is already level 35.

For the Wii, I'm playing Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, and Trauma Center New Blood.
For the DS, I'm playing Trauma Center Under the Knife, Theresia, Pokemon Platinum, Sonic Chronicles Dark Brotherhood (New Game+), and Ouendan 2.

I found a Super Nintendo and an original Nintendo in perfect working condition at a flea market
I've got all the original Marios to go with them

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Heritage for the Future
Pokemon Platinum
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney,Trials and Tribulations.

I'm doing another run through of Sacred Stones. I just finished Blazing Sword. Go Lyn.

PS2: Drakengard - very addicting, story's a bit 0_0 though
DS: Platinum - just got my Eevee, just trying to decide what to evolve it into. I'll be breeding it regardless for at least another Eevee-volution on my team, I just dunno which. Team so far is Monferno, Luxio, Staravia Wormadon bug/steel (debating wether to keep it on team or use it for contests), and Togepi (haven't raised one since Silver).
PSP: Dissidia Final Fantasy :)

I'm trying to get through Metroid: Zero Mission. I really suck at it, though.

Xbox 360:
Banjo-Tooie

PSP:
Phantasy Star Portable
Final Fantasy I

DS:
Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's Stardust Accelerator: World Championship 2009
Pokémon Pearl (gearing up for Platinum)

PS2:
Final Fantasu XII

Wii:
Super Mario Galaxy
Super Paper Mario

Damn, I sure get around! XD

At the moment, Pokemon Diamond. I'm also trying to get in a little Leafgreen as well, so I'll have Pokemon to migrate. I also have a friend playing my Ruby, so I can migrate off of that as well.

I'm also playing Mario Galaxy, but that's very rare, since I can barely get the TV with no one else using it.

Back
Top Bottom