• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

I just recently pulled out my Yu-Gi-Oh! Gx: Duel Academy game for the GBA. I'm stil Prince of Games >.> .....

I just finished ROTF DS Decepticons version. It's... all right. The combat is a lot better. Still, it seems like they said to themselves, "Let's take everything fun about the last game and get rid of it."

Platinum, with a smidge of Battle Revolution on the side, as well as the occasional bout of MOTHER 3.

Blood Bowl by Cyanide, and Europa Universalis III by Paradox Interactive, both on the PC.

For those who don't know it, think of Blood Bowl as the demon spawn of Warhammer Fantasy Battles (the original tabletop game is actually made by the same company) and American Football.

I just got my hands on a copy of LeafGreen, so I'm playing that along with some Platinum, some Fight Night Round 4 (360) and a bit of Assassin's Creed which I hadn't played in awhile.

PC: World of Warcraft and The Sims 3.

Wii: Bully: Scolarship Edition.

PS2: Kingdom Hearts.

DS: Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team.

platinum and mystery dungeon explorers of time.got six badges on platinum,and on the hidden land in explorers of time.

Still playing Guild Wars: Prophecies, but now I have GW: Nightfall. I still play Proph for the Zaishen quests (and the occasional nostalgic romp around Traveler's Vale on my Elementalist), and I play NF... kind of randomly, usually every few days if I feel like it. Currently working on my Paragon, and I don't really like adrenal skills. :/

Ninja Gaiden: Dragon Sword. Got through the normal difficulty easily enough, and now the harder one is killing me to pieces. And there are two more above that...

Last edited:
... Wii: Bully: Scolarship Edition.
Bully is awesome. I have it for the PS2.

Right now I'm switching back and forth between Pokemon Platinum and Animal Crossing: Wild World on my DS; GTA: Liberty City Stories on the PSP; and Eternal Sonata on the PS3.

I was heavily into Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines and Sims 3 before my computer decided it didn't want to play them anymore... :'(

Back
Top Bottom