• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

MySims Racing, which doesn't take but 3 hours to complete the story mode for. =/

Mainly, Tales of Vesperia on the 360. Never before has there been so much epic win in a single game disc. ^^

Aside from that, a little Super Smash Bros. Brawl here and there, and some Metroid Prime 3 for good measure. :p And Halo 3 when I feel like losing over the internet.

Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn looks a lot more awesome than I expected, so I'm replaying Path of Radiance now to prepare (and also to help complete our support gallery in RD). It seems like they only put in enough work to make PoR seem like a RD prequel, rather than the other way around. It's weird.

Pokemon Platinum, because defeating the Frontier Brains is the easiest thing to do this time around.

Zelda II, the Adventure of Link. Downloaded on my Wii because I lost my GBA remake.

I'm a long-playing veteran of Zelda games. I've been playing for eighteen of my twenty-one years, and this game still presents a challenge. The Great Palace at the end is a literal maze, a huge, sprawling labyrinth filled with enemies that can put a major hurt on on you, such as those high jumping bird knights (the blue ones really piss me off) as well as those hopping...whatever they are that toss moving fireballs all over the floor, giant skullheads...well, you get the idea. The Great Palace is ruthlessly difficult, and is filled with dead ends and false-floor traps. You either need to map out your routes, or use Gamefaqs because you will get lost.

Retro Game Challenge for the DS.
I'm almost done with the game, and it sure has been fun. I've just got the last challenge to beat, plus I wanna get all the 5 starts on the Freeplay mode, I'm obsessed with 100% completion.

I'm also playing Pokemon Diamond every now and then, slowly catching 'em all. My sister just started playing Pearl, I can't wait for her to get to the point where we can start trading. :)

Right now, I'm really only playing SSBB, even though I already beat it. All my other Wii games are pretty bland. I play Platinum sometimes too.

Pokemon Platinum.
Super Mario Bros Allstars.
Primal Rage (SNES)
Ultimate Mortal Kombat (SNES)
Super Mario World.

I just bought my third or maybe fourth copy of FE: Sacred Stones. I keep losing it. Luckily, whoever owned this one before I did was almost as AR as I am, and he's 54% done with supports. So I don't have too far to go before I'm done.

Pokémon Platinum at random (generally biweekly) intervals... just working on Pokédex and leveling up a second team.

I got bored last night and ended up picking up Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team. I bought it used and wasn't impressed, so I sort of threw it in a pile and forgot about it. Now that I'm revisiting it I have to admit I was harsh and quick to judge initially, I'm having fun with it now, but still not my favourite spinoff.

I've been trying to play Final Fantasy 7 on and off. I just bought a PS2 last month so I'm aquainting myself for the first time with all the PS and PS2 games that everyone else has already played. For a while I was really into the original three Spryo the Dragon games, but I haven't played them for a week or two.

GBA: Pokémon Pinball: Ruby and Sapphire.

...I'm serious.
Don't be ashamed. ;D I love that game!

Klondike (Solitare) on my iPod! I win onece out of every ten times I play ;D

I'm about to go on a 3rd playthrough of Endless Frontier: SRW OG Saga.

Then again, I might consider going back to Megaman ZX Advent.

Back
Top Bottom