• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

tales of symphonia with my sister and pearl, although i'm getting bored of the latter.

Pokemon platinum. getting boreing until my bro hooks meh up to the internet

FFIV DS.

Within two days of starting, I've ransacked a village, orphaned a small child (who was subsequently swallowed by the god of the sea), and had two other children turn themselves to stone to save me. It's been... interesting.

I'm only on the second level of DK64 and I'm already bored of it. *inserts Yoshi Story cartridge*

Pokemon Plat- Actually, I feel like playing Mario Kart Wii. Mario Kart it is! *inserts disc*

Geez, for my Xbox 360, I ended up piling a bunch of fighting games, all because of my recent toy.

Xbox 360:
-Street Fighter IV. Thanks to my new arcade stick, I'm back playing this game! My game improved, knowing the moves are being pulled off better.
-Marvel Vs Capcom 2. It's Mahvel, baby! Though I know some Magneto's going to ask...okay, nevermind (I don't think you'll get it *buys a can of Pringles*).
-Blazblue. I was skeptical of this game but it ended when I find myself really enjoying it (now, I just need to bring my Noel to a higher level of play).
-Battle Fantasia. An older fighting game made by the same company who recently brought out Blazblue. I'm just renting it to try it out (since I heard this game inspired Street Fighter IV to use the 3D graphics, 2D gameplay approach).
-Tales of Vesperia. I find myself just wanting to completely clean the game out. Besides, it's not like I'm going to get a PS3 and import its PS3 version ASAP. At least it's not piling up my fighting games I'm playing.
-TMNT: Turtles in Time Reshelled. A great, faithful remix of the arcade game.

Oh man, and to think I'm going to end up adding Tekken 6 in October.

Not Xbox 360 games:
-Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII (PSP). This is the best of the spin off for FFVII.

And I should make sure to get back to practicing Tatsunoko Vs Capcom while I'm at it (and build that stick I want to build mainly for this game).

In addition to my previous list (which was all Metal Gear):
DS:
Platinum

Gonna conquer the Battle Frontier!

I just started up Avalon Code, and it's... a tad disappointing, so far. Everything I've done up to this point feels like a never-ending tutorial, and they still manage to skip several important bits. "You've just learned the whirlwind technique!" "Great, but... how do I use it?"

I do like the concept of the game, using a book to record and rewrite everything, I just wish they didn't take so long to explain how to do it.

I also dusted off Etrian Odyssey. I've almost made it through the first floor of Calret Hollows--without using any sort of walkthrough or map! If you knew what I was talking about, that'd be impressive, I swear.

Last edited:
In addition to Tales of Vesperia, I'm just now starting Mass Effect. I've heard a lot of good things about the game, so I'm excited. ^^

Back
Top Bottom