• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games were you thinking of buying?

I wonder why this thread was sitting around on the second page, 'cause it's exactly what I was looking for and I'm glad I saw it before I made one myself. Perhaps not as many people paradoxically prefer to learn as much as they can about a game before they buy it so that they can be sure it will be a fun game full of surprises, like I do. :p

Anyway, for a long time now I've had this itch for a Western-style fantasy with an interesting world to romp around in and a decidedly dark atmosphere that I can beat up a whole bunch of spooky spooks in. I was intrigued by Dark Souls 2. Is that a good game? Keep in mind that what I'm mainly trying to find out is if the game has an interesting story and really satisfying combat. I'm also a sucker for games that look pretty, so there's that, too.

Since Fire Emblem Sacred Stones is going to be on the Eshop tomorrow I think I might download it.

^ I have that on GBA still.

Was thinking of getting Lord of Magna: Maiden Heaven.

Freedom Wars on the Vita

Its pretty cheap and the case LOOKS interesting but I cant really tell what it is about. One of my co workers told me its like Monster Hunter?

I think i gonna pay my money for the awesome game of R*: Grand theft auto V (PC)

Samurai Warriors Chronicles 3, I just don't have any cash atm but I also can't decide if I want it on the vita or 3ds...

Will the Harvest Moon Gamecube titles be available in the Eshop? (On 3DS)

Freedom Wars on the Vita

Its pretty cheap and the case LOOKS interesting but I cant really tell what it is about. One of my co workers told me its like Monster Hunter?
I have it, haven't finished the Tutorials yet though cause I have been busy with other games I will say this you have to unlearn a lot of basic gaming standard. Won't give many details but at the start you are sentenced to a very long time in jail and start in your cell. I got more jail time by trying to move around my cell.

I'm definitely buying Yo-Kai Watch, but I'm not sure where I should pre-order it from. Nintendo World might have an event for it, so I'm waiting for any news.

Gamestop.com is having a sale on some retro games, so I was thinking if I should buy:
Donkey Kong Country 3
Parasite Eve
Final Fantasy Anthology

Here's my plan for next year (no particular order:

1. Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam
2. Hyrule Warriors Legends
3. Star Fox Zero
4. Twilight Princess HD Bundle

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom