• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games were you thinking of buying?

Star Wars: Battlefront. May get it eventually, but right now, there's just too little content for it to be worth it, from what I've been hearing. Will have to wait for a price drop, and hopefully there will be some kind of ultimate edition re-release that includes all the DLCs.

I found a deal for all three Final Fantasy XIII (PS3) games for $23 shipped, so I'm wondering if I should get it.

I found a deal for all three Final Fantasy XIII (PS3) games for $23 shipped, so I'm wondering if I should get it.
I enjoyed one and two. Three was bad story wise. It's definitely a good price for all three.

Thinking about getting Radiant Historia on the DS.

Well...I was thinking of getting Hyrule Warriors Legends (3DS), but part of me thinks I should just get Fire Emblem Fates (3DS), but...I don't know...my taxes haven't been done yet (due to some stupid rule so I gotta wait longer)...

I have a lot of catching up to do since I spent the better part of this gen with no income and there's a lot of games I want to get at some point. But here's some of the ones I want most:

Splatoon (Wii U)
Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)
Freedom Planet (Steam)
Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millenium Girl (3DS)
Super Mario Maker (Wii U)
Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker (Wii U)
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon (3DS)
Yokai Watch (3DS)
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD (Wii U)
The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (Wii)
Super Metroid (Wii U VC)
Metroid Zero Mission (Wii U VC)
Paper Mario (Wii U VC)
Kirby Triple Deluxe (3DS)

Thinking about getting Legend of Legacy or Fantasy Life at some point.

LoZ- Majora's Mask, but I never played the N64 version.

Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest, I don't have the funds to get it now but I'd love to get it for my birthday next month.

After playing Fire Emblem Awakening, I've got Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon last month, and currently playing Hard 1 Mode. After that, it would be a toss-up between Pokemon Conquest, Fire Emblem Mystery of the Emblem DS, Legend of Zelda OoT 3DS, Fire Emblem Conquest, and Pokemon Sun/Moon.

Pokemon Yellow for the Virtual Console, if only for a nostalgia trip. Also because I never finished Pokemon Yellow as a kid for reasons I've forgotten.
New 3DS and Xenoblade Chronicles, though money is holding me back at the moment. Also want a new 3DS because my current one is starting to show signs of age. (It's a launch 3DS. That's how old it is. .w.)
Bloodborne and DMC - Devil May Cry Special Edition, half so I have more PS4 games in my library and half because I'm honestly curious about both games.

I was thinking of buying Far Cry: Primal, but...

runfarcry.jpg

... baw, stupid four-year old laptop

Bringing Earthbound-- sorry, I meant Super Nintendo games in general - to the New 3DS Virtual Console has made the New 3DS seem a lot more attractive to me. Ultimately, Nintendo is playing kinda dirty here, because any 3DS is fully capable of playing a Super Nintendo game, but of course they want to give people an incentive to buy a New 3DS, and Earthb-- sorry, Super Nintendo on the Virtual Console - has certainly done that for me.

I didnt realize the Bravely Second demo was out so I'll probably download that eventually.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom