• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games were you thinking of buying?

PMD Explorers of Sky. I'm saving SMD for my July birthday, and this is a game I've never played without an emulator.

Mario and Luigi: Dream Team. Bowser sounds on form here. And he speaks because fuck Sticker Star.

Super Mario Maker. The recent 3DS one, because I like me a good sandbox.

Like 2 weeks ago I had been considering getting Dragon Quest VII because I've never played a Dragon Quest game before, but I've always been curious. But since I see that VIII is coming out in just over a week I'll probably just get that one instead.

I'm considering getting Horizon: Zero Dawn since the game honestly does look pretty good so far.

Like 2 weeks ago I had been considering getting Dragon Quest VII because I've never played a Dragon Quest game before, but I've always been curious. But since I see that VIII is coming out in just over a week I'll probably just get that one instead.
They are notioriously long and only 1-3 and 4-6 are conmected btw, from 7 onwards the adopt the final fantasy idea of starting over each game
Still good games especially VIII

Nintendo Switch
  1. Super Mario Odyssey
  2. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
  3. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
  4. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Special Edition
PlayStation 4
  1. Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue
  2. Kingdom Hearts 1.5 + Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD Collection

Nintendo 3DS
  1. Dragon Quest VIII
  2. Pikmin 3DS
  3. Poochy & Yoshi's Woolly World
  4. Dragon Ball Fusions
Nintendo Switch
  1. Super Mario Odyssey
  2. Legend of Zelda: Breath of The Wild
  3. Fire Emblem Warriors
  4. ARMS
  5. Splatoon 2
  6. Xenoblade Chronicles 2
  7. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
There's about 10 more games I'm interested in the Switch right now (DQs, Sonic, Yooka-Laylee, Rime, Bomberman, Puyo Puyo), but I didn't want to list them all.

Mario kart 8 deluxe
Ultra street fighter II: the final challengers
1, 2, switch
Arms
Mario odyssey
Xenoblade chronicles 2
Splatoon 2
Fire emblem warriors
Puyp puyo tetris
Sonic mania
Kingdom hearts II.8 final chapter prologue
Kingdom hearts I.5/II.5 collection
That Final fantasy I-IX collection if the leak is real.
Final fantasy XII: the zodiac age
I am setsuna
Ratchet and clank ps4

In Other words, mostly switch and ps4 stuff

Zelda: Breath of the Wild. However I am undecided on which console. I already have a Wii U, and I don't have any other reason to buy a Switch right now. We'll see what the next one and a half months bring.

Final fantasy XII: the zodiac age
Kingdom Hearts 2.8
Horizon Zero Dawn

I'm debating getting Star Ocean 5(Integrity and Faithlessness) But I played 4, and was, less then impressed. I have herd that 4 is the "bad apple" of the Star ocaen games and if anyone has played 5 and can tell me about it it'd be greatly welcomed!

I'm considering buying Harvest Moon- Skytree Village.

@Soki Get Link Between Worlds! It's a blast of a game, especially if you enjoyed Link to the Past. =)

I never played the old games, I'm only a Zelda fan since last year when I got my hands on the remake of Ocarina of Time ^^; Didn't get the game, as I still have the rest of the FE: Fates games to play for now, but definitely considering it for later :D

I've played Zelda OoT, and currently juggling myself with FE Fates and Hyrule Warriors. After the former is done, then finally I can start thinking about getting Sun/Moon.

Back
Top Bottom