• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

What video games were you thinking of buying?

Silktree

Unown Seer
Reaction score
Zero Escape: The Nonary Games (next month)
Danganronpa V3 (whenever it's released)
Ni no Kuni 2 (ditto)

That's it as far as confirmed games are concerned. But the Yu-No localization is likely for this year, if nothing else.

PkmnTrainerV

Flame Trainer
Reaction score
Zelda Breath of the Wild for the Switch...
And Snipperclips.

Kisu

Reaction score
Broke down and bought zero dawn horizon,pre ordered red dead 2 and mass effect Andromeda.

I'm a little late to the ps4,been considering dragon age,the Witcher 3 and injustice 2 when it comes out.

Fallout 4 has taken over my life currently

Kharixi

Maybe sort of alive
Reaction score
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, whenever I get a Switch.

ocelotlrama jaguar

Fluffy with 80% more spots!
Reaction score
Probably going to be buying the Switch sometime this month with Breath of the Wild and MK8 Deluxe.

Johtohfiller

Reaction score
Breath of the Wild and the new Blaster Master once I get a Switch. Probably Bomberman too.

Might also get the new River City Ransom for Steam.

Ebail

Swing! Pendulum of Souls
Reaction score
I'm considering Horizon Zero Dawn, but I just don't know if I really have the time to invest in that right now. I feel like I'd play it some, get busy and then forget about it for 4 months.

henrymidfields

Prime Minister of Shoyo 昇陽国内閣総理大臣
Reaction score
I've been intending to buy the 3DS remake for Majora's Mask, and I got it the other day. Here's to some playing sessions after my Conquest LP is done.

Time Breaker

Retired
Reaction score
Not actually a game itself, but I've been considering buying the Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 season pass.

Zeb

what is your spaghetti policy here?
Reaction score
Persona 5, but I haven't played any of the previous ones. Everyone seems to be rating it and a few people I speak to have recommended it too. Might wait for it to go on sale, just in case I buy it and can't get into it.

Scarlet Sky

Violet Detector
Reaction score
Either Nier: Automata or Resident Evil 7.

Persona 5, but I haven't played any of the previous ones. Everyone seems to be rating it and a few people I speak to have recommended it too. Might wait for it to go on sale, just in case I buy it and can't get into it.
It doesn't have any real connection to the previous games if that helps.

Reactions: Zeb

Kharixi

Maybe sort of alive
Reaction score
Super Smash Bros. (on the Wii VC) and possibly Pokémon Blue or Yellow (on the 3DS VC), but that won't be happening for at least a month or so. :p