• Another exciting episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

What video games were you thinking of buying?

Chibster

Zan! Testu! Ken!!
Reaction score
I read the Secret of Mana (PS4) remake is getting a limited release of the physical version at Gamestop. I honestly thought there would be a physical version in the first place. :p Anyway, might have to pre-order that.

Nitro Indigo

Small ripples lead to big waves.
Reaction score
What's the difference between a PS4 Pro and a regular PS4, besides 4K?

Also, Little Big Planet or Crash Bandicoot?

dragon_nataku

Vice President in Charge of Volcanoes
Reaction score
Whelp I finally acquired a PS4. I was thinking of buying a few games for it but apparently I can't play PS3 games on it? ^@[email protected]^;; Something I'll have to look into I guess. Games in general that I was thinking of buying: Rock Band 3, Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep, (whatever other KH games I've missed out on), Persona 4 Golden and Arena, KH III whenever it comes out, and Persona 5. I'm pretty behind on games in general ^^;;

Lone_Garurumon

...Wha?
Reaction score
So, now that I've gotten that sweet, sweet PS4, my full list of games to buy at the current moment is: Sonic Mania, Steven Universe: Save the Light, Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth, Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth - Hacker's Memory (when it comes out), and Kingdom Hearts III (when it comes out).
I also hear the Nonary Games are good, so I might try one of those if I see 'em.

Pyrax

Take Your Heart
Reaction score
I'm buying an N3DS in a few months, so was thinking of buying Xenoblade Chronicles 3D along with it. And maybe Chaos;Child and Steins;Gate 0 for the Vita once I'm done with Steins;Gate.

Persona 4 Golden and Arena
P4G is Vita only :p

TouyaShiro

[LIMITER] [DISC] [SAVE] [SYSTEM ERROR]
Reaction score
Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep, (whatever other KH games I've missed out on),
You're probably best off grabbing the I.5+II.5 collection (where on PS4 they came together as opposed to separate releases), as well as 2.8, so your PS4 is basically KH central by the time KHIII finally comes. That'll get you pretty much everything at once for story except for the original version of Unchained Chi.
P4G is Vita only :p
Fairly sure they knew that and were just listing off their general wishes, lol.

Nitro Indigo

Small ripples lead to big waves.
Reaction score
Speaking of which, I don't like the idea of Kingdom Hearts III being on Xbox One. I understand why they'd do that from a business perspective, but Kingdom Hearts is a series where every game is important to the story, so putting one on a family of consoles it's never been on before will alienate people.

dragon_nataku

Vice President in Charge of Volcanoes
Reaction score
Ah yeah, I probably should've added I also want to buy a Vita haha. ^^;;

Also, what, KH III is X-Box exclusive? Bleeeehhhhhhh...... this is what I get for not paying attention to game news.

TouyaShiro

[LIMITER] [DISC] [SAVE] [SYSTEM ERROR]
Reaction score
Speaking of which, I don't like the idea of Kingdom Hearts III being on Xbox One. I understand why they'd do that from a business perspective, but Kingdom Hearts is a series where every game is important to the story, so putting one on a family of consoles it's never been on before will alienate people.
Who knows, the demand might get them to port over the other collections. Maybe it won't. It's kinda like Tekken 6 in that regard - the demand and the audience were finally there, so they grew out of their PlayStation exclusivity (though it's seen in Tekken 7's exclusive features and the Tekken World Tour's use of PS4 as standard that they still call that platform home).

Trainer Gabriel

Reaction score
Kingdom Come: Deliverance

But I'm still going to wait at least a few more months for patches, and maybe other content, after hearing reports about bugs.

Tactician Karina

eccentric
Reaction score
Azure Striker Gunvolt for Switch. Tried finding it today, but couldn't so I'll wait a bit until then.

Incinerawr

I'm back for you, Star Fox.
Reaction score
I already have Odyssey, BotW, Mario Kart, Sonic Forces and Sonic Mania, so for now I'm pretty content on games. I want to grab Pokken when I have a chance, though.

Kingdom Hearts hasn't exactly had the best track record for console loyalty. Kingdom Hearts: PS2 > Chain of Memories: GBA > Days: DS > Coded: phone > Birth by Sleep: PSP > Dream Drop Distance: 3DS > ReMIX: PS3 > II.5: PS4.

It's true they put forth an effort to compile the games for the fans' sake, but it's utter disrespect for their base who already spent a fortune flipping between the different consoles just to keep up with the story. It definitely hit me hard. Nomura stated in an interview that the Switch is an 'interesting piece of hardware' and he 'might consider it in the future,' so I'm personally hoping it makes a port there, as then I can actually play it.

Greninja68

Reaction score
I should buy Metroid Samus Returns for 3DS, been a big fan of Video Game Remakes, especially this one. :)

Lylian

Space Wizard/ Dark Sorceress
Reaction score
Alliance Alive or possibly Legend of Legacy.