• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games were you thinking of buying?

Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous

Just released only almost a week ago, but I still haven't played the first game, Pathfinder: Kingmaker, yet, so I may want to get to that first and soon before then. It might be a good idea to wait for patches to fix potential bugs for the newest game, anyway, given what I've heard about the state of the first game at launch.

The Dead Space trilogy on Steam, primarily. I played through the series as a young teenager on a friend's account and loved it; there's not really much stopping me from buying them, aside from the fact my backlog is already sizeable and I just got a few new games from my friends for my birthday, which I should focus on first. Wait for me, Dead Space...

I've always really, really wanted a Switch, ever since they came out. I want to play SWSH, AC:NH, Hollow Knight, Shovel Knight, and Death Stranding. Red Dead Redemption looks fun as well!

FFXIV Endwalker expansion is at the top of my list, but it comes out at the same time as Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl, which is... a shame, because this means i have to split my time between both. @_@

Legends: Arceus is another one i plan on pre-ordering as of the time of this post. but that's after i get Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot for Switch.

my wallet.. is about to be in some pain this year. :c

Still waiting on getting a job so I'll actually have money. I have a backlog for purchasing games going back a few years now. Lets see if I can remember them all:

The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles (top priority)
Persona 5 Strikers
Persona 4 Golden (Steam)
Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity
Paper Mario: The Origami King
Luigi's Mansion 3
Bug Fables: The Everlasting Sapling
Super Mario Maker 2 (maybe)
Assassin's Creed Valhalla (maybe, probably too violent for me, but I could at least enjoy the Discovery version when it comes out)
Shin Megami Tensei 5 (and the older one ported to Switch if I enjoy this one)
Kingdom Hearts III DLC
Breath of the Wild DLC (yup, I'm that far behind lol)

I'm sure there are others. It has been a very long time since I had money to throw around.

FFXIV Endwalker expansion is at the top of my list, but it comes out at the same time as Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl, which is... a shame, because this means i have to split my time between both. @_@
I forgot about Endwalker! I've been enjoying FFXIV a lot, but considering I'm a completionist there's a chance I won't get to 80 before the release.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom