• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games were you thinking of buying?

Super Smash Bros for 3DS.OR.And Tomadochi Life.Oh,and Shin Megami Tesnsi x Fire Emblem.I hope they give us some updates soon...

I'm just going to write a big list again:

3DS: Pokémon Alpha Sapphire, Hakuoki: Memories of the Shinsengumi
Wii U: The console, SSB Wii U
Wii: Xenoblade Chronicles
PS: Chrono Cross, Final Fantasy I+II, III, IV, V+VI
PS3: Tales of Symphonia Chronicles, Devil May Cry HD Collection, Dark Souls and Dark Souls 2

I'm really in the mood for a good RPG this time around, since I started Ni no Kuni somewhere in November last year.

Last edited:
Let's see here, I've been wanting to pick up Tales of Graces F for the PS3 and Final Fantasy XIII-2 also for the PS3.

I wanted to get Pokémon Alpha Sapphire, Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMix.

Well, at the moment, there's a copy of Xenoblade Chrinicles on the local auction site 'round here for around $60... And I'm currently leading. Let's hope I actually get it when it closes tomorrow...

Anyway, appart form that, I've recently taken interest in the Tales series, and I figgured I'd start with Symphonia, which, on that same auction site, sits at around $70... That is, if I don't get Xenoblade Chronicles first.

Well, at the moment, there's a copy of Xenoblade Chrinicles on the local auction site 'round here for around $60... And I'm currently leading. Let's hope I actually get it when it closes tomorrow...

Anyway, apart form that, I've recently taken interest in the Tales series, and I figured I'd start with Symphonia, which, on that same auction site, sits at around $70... That is, if I don't get Xenoblade Chronicles first.

$70?? Is it a new copy of ToS? If not, you're getting ripped off! It should be at most $30 used (Gamecube version). If you have a PS3, you could get ToS Chronicles, which has both ToS games.

Anyway, apart form that, I've recently taken interest in the Tales series, and I figured I'd start with Symphonia, which, on that same auction site, sits at around $70... That is, if I don't get Xenoblade Chronicles first.

$70?? Is it a new copy of ToS? If not, you're getting ripped off! It should be at most $30 used (Gamecube version). If you have a PS3, you could get ToS Chronicles, which has both ToS games.

Well, it could sound outragous to you due to the difference between NZ dollars and American dollars... Either that, or it was a rip-off. :) It doesn't matter though, I managed to win the copy of Xenoblade Chronicles, even if it took $90 out of my wallet, meaning I'm not getting any (non-Smash/Pokémon-related) games any time soon.

Well, it could sound outragous to you due to the difference between NZ dollars and American dollars... Either that, or it was a rip-off. :) It doesn't matter though, I managed to win the copy of Xenoblade Chronicles, even if it took $90 out of my wallet, meaning I'm not getting any (non-Smash/Pokémon-related) games any time soon.

Ohhhh I see I see. I just remembered reading an article about how much more expensive games are in NZ and Australia. Congrats on the win! I thought I wanted to get a Wii U and SSBWiiU, but I feel like I'd rather save some money and buy Xenoblade and another game.

So I don't get in trouble for not sticking to topic, I feel like I might want to go with Gamestop's usual Black Friday deal to buy Xenoblade Chronicles. It's usually buy two used games and get 50% off the lowest priced one.

Senran Kagura Bon Appetite, I'm on the fence though.

I'm thinking about getting Little Big Planet 3 for PS4 solely because as a pre-order bonus I'd get a sack boy plush and Dragon Age costumes for in game.

Next one, Five nights at Freddy's 2. I've had enough with the jumpscares on the first.

Thinking of getting the Pokemon TCG from the eShop as I've never played it at all and my hubby absolutely loves it, so I want to give it a shot. I may have to add a bit more to my eShop account, though. Getting Alpha Sapphire via DL wiped a lot of my funds.

I really want to try out Shovel Knight on the eShop and Rocket Knight Adventures. The latter they are selling for a good price on eBay and I'm tempted to get it. =D

Kingdom Hearts 2.5 and Ocarina of Time. I might request the latter for Christmas but I'm getting the first one ASAP.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom