• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games were you thinking of buying?

I have been meaning to buy Bravely Default for a while, but the criticism towards the story of the game are keeping me off buying it.

After The Sims 3, I'm thinking of buying The Sims 4. I love Sims 3 and I'm hoping 4 is better. I can't wait to start collecting the expansion packs once again.

Going to pre-order the Deluxe Edition of Battlefield: Hardline for the XBOX One today. Always loved the spinoff Battlefield games.

Still trying to figure out if I should use my remaining Club Nintendo points to get EarthBound and Doc Louis's Punch-Out!!, or The Wonderful 101. I mostly want Doc Louis less for the game itself and more because I doubt Nintendo will ever release it again so I want it attached to my account. I enjoyed the Wii version of Punch-Out!!, but it didn't keep my attention all that much, and the Doc Louis version doesn't seem to do anything especially unique from the main game.

Also considering Majora's Mask 3D, but that's really up in the air right now.

I was thinking of buying an NES and all the games I used to play with my cousins. I know I could just download them off the e-shop, but it's not the same feeling for me.

Well, on my local auction site there's a copy of Bayonetta 2 for $44 (a.k.a. a bargain), so take a friggin' guess.

I haven't gotten a 3DS yet, but there are a few games I would like to have:
- Professor Layton's two games (because I want to see how it ends)
- Puzzle & Dragons Super Mario Edition
- Kirby Triple Deluxe
- Bravely Default

Thanks for reading.

Mortal Kombat X, Splatoon and the new Dark Souls II when it is on sale on Steam.

Story of Seasons, and Etrian Mystery Dungeon are the two games I plan on getting in the upcoming month.

I have a lot of games I am wanting and will be purchasing as soon has I have enough money for the consoles and games but here are a few. Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate, Majora's Mask 3D, Persona 4 Golden, Freedom Wars.

I've finally bought all of the currently released games I was interested in, so now I'm just waiting for Mario Maker, Xenoblade X, and Zelda Wii U.

Dragon Ball Xenoverse
-I've heard so many mixed reviews from friends and online critics about it. I'm just really skeptical about the combat.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom