• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games were you thinking of buying?

Fire Emblem Fates (Damn the region coding!), and whatever the third installation for Pokémon XY will be.

I'm thinking about getting Overwatch when it releases, but the $40 price tag is kinda much. Granted, I bought Splatoon for $60, but PC games just seem like they should be cheaper to me.

Pokemon- Diamond. I haven't played that one, and want it for the collection.

Undertale sounds like a pretty good game, but I am unsure on whether I could muster the money to afford that due to having quite a backlog of games so far.

Oh, and there's Yokai Watch. I played the demo and it seems like a pretty cool game.

Also, if Brain Age: Concentration Training is at an affordable price, I would get that too.

Thanks for reading.

Fallout 4, though I need a PS4... And Super Mario Maker or Yoshi's Woolly World.

Undertale. I've been hearing all the hype about it and from what I hear, it deserves all the praise it gets. It looks like a cute game so, why not. =) I'm going to try out the demo first.

Was thinking about getting Legend of Heroes for PSP.

I remember mentioning that I disliked Earthbound, but I played Undertale and loved it. I also read that it was a love letter to the Earthbound series, so maybe I didn't give Earthbound much of a chance. I don't know. Maybe I was in a cross mood when I played it and that didn't help anything. I'm thinking about buying the Mother series games and giving them another try.

- An Ace Attorney game (whichever one Momoka recommended me to play first, I can't remember)
- Bayonetta & Bayonetta 2
- Yo-Kai Watch
- DK Tropical Freeze, and also DKC Returns for 3DS
- Shadow of Mordor
- The first Batman Arkham game
- Persona Q (the 3DS one)
- Guitar Hero Live
- Metal Gear: Solid Snake Eater
- The most accessible Final Fantasy game
- Binding of Issac
- Undertale
- many, many others.

I already crossed off two games off this list when I bought Xenoblade Chronicles and Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate. I haven't played the latter yet but I'm really enjoying Xeno. And this isn't even taking into account the games I'm DEFINITELY getting, which includes stuff like Fire Emblem Fates (all 3 versions) and Pokemon GO.

Been wanting to pick up Madden NFL 16 for Xbox One, but all the stuff I've read about the game constantly freezing and crashing to the point of being unplayable is making me hesitate. I don't want to pay $60 for something that doesn't work.

There is a B2G1 sale coming up at my game store so I'm going to pick up a few Wii games. Rhythm Heaven Fever and Muramasa.

• Fallout 4
  • Dark Souls
  • Dark Souls III
  • Bloodborne
  • Dig Dug
  • Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection
  • Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  • Punch-Out!!
  • Super Mario Bros. Deluxe
  • Mega Man 2

Last edited:
Civilization Beyond Earth
Reason: Probably just to have to mod at least two of my eBook factions into

Strongbad's Coal game for attractive people: Season One
Reason: No other reason but to have a Homestar game

Clannad
Reason: Watched the both seasons last year and probably only going to get it because of it

Saints Row
Reason: Just to have it

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom