• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games were you thinking of buying?

Resident Evil Revelations 2 or some other game along those lines for next month. Samus Returns is another game I'm considering.

New Super Mario Bros 2... maybe.

Well, there's the Sonic Games Collection on Steam, which has all of the classic 2D Sonic games, both Adventure games, Generations, Lost World, both episodes of Sonic 4, and both of the Sonic & Sega All-Star Racing games bundled into one. It's on sale for around $23 now, which is pretty tempting... especially because I've actually been waiting for it to drop to a price like that for quite a long time now.

I've also been looking at Sonic Mania for $15 on Steam, but I also think that it can go lower than that one day, and I'm in no real rush to play it besides. I'm far more likely to pick up the Sonic Games Collection, honestly... it feels like a better deal for the price.

Now that it's out, I am seriously considering getting Cuphead. I somehow managed to miss virtually all the news on this thing when it was first revealed back in ... 2014? But the visual style alone ... it's (intentionally) like a 1930's cartoon but in videogame form.

Stardew Valley is releasing tomorrow on Switch. I already have it on Steam and beat it with most of everything done, but it was such a wonderful and beautifully crafted game that I wouldn't mind playing it again. But I also got a lot of other games just sitting around, and I'm not sure if I really want to double dip.

Ditto on Cuphead. Don't have any platforms to play it. It could maybe work on my brother's computer but I'm not sure. Maybe I'll look into it. I'd love it if they did a Switch port.

Right now, the intended eventual purchases are: USUM, Steven Universe: Save the Light, Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth - Hacker's Memory, Sonic Forces, Sonic Mania, and Kingdom Hearts III (when it's released).
Of course, 5 out of 6 of those would require me buying a system that I don't already own, so that'd have to come first.

It's now November, and the Switch port of Rime is something I'm considering. At first I lost interest after that whole debacle over the game price, but that was awhile ago now. And the physical release is supposed to come with a couple extras, so there's that. Also considering Azure Striker Gunvolt Striker Pack whenever that releases.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom