• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games were you thinking of buying?

My next one is New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe.

EDIT: On second thought, I'm skipping that. I'll wait for Kingdom Hearts III instead.

Last edited:
I'm thinking of getting Octopath Traveler next, but I'm not sure whether it's worth it since in all honesty I just want to play the female characters' parts ahaha.

Hyper Light Drifter. I was really interested in it around four years ago, however, I never purchased it. While I've thought about it on and off, I really only regained interest in it when my brother was skimming through games on the Xbox, and now I am seriously considering buying it. To anyone here has played the game, what do you think of it?

Hollow Knight as also piqued my interest, though not to the extent that Hyper Light Drifter has.

Romance of the Three Kingdoms XIV. It releases next week but the English translation isn't until the end of February. At least that gives time for me to check out reviews.

I very briefly considered Pokemon Mystery Dungeon DX after playing the demo today, but quickly put that off since I already have the original (Blue Rescue Team), and the $80 CDN price doesn't justify it. However, if the game ever does go on sale at some point, then I may consider it then.

Otherwise... There's surprisingly nothing else new on my radar. Other than DBZ Kakarot, but unless they release a Switch port of that, I can't play it.

The main ones I'm thinking about coming up are Kingdom Hearts III Re:Mind, Digimon Survive, Dragonball Z Kakarot, and the FF7 Remake (though that one's episodic so I may just wait until I can get the whole thing). Re:Mind and Survive are pretty much no-brainers, but the other two will be more variable based on price-tags and how much I actually really want them.

Kingdom Hearts III Re:Mind because I desperately need more fun smacking people in the face with a keyblade and goofing around with the Data Greeting stuff (that'll be tons of fun).

This year's gonna be pretty crazy for me with FF7 Remake and Cyberpunk 2077 being some of my top titles to check out in the future amongst a bevy of old and new titles I'll get.

I guess I would like to buy virtual reality games. I used to play usual video games but vr games can provide new emotions

Getting a Switch soon, and there's so many games I'm considering getting for it already. List below.

• Pokemon Sword
• Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
• Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
• Mario Kart 8
• Super Mario Party
• Fire Emblem: Three Houses
• Pokemon: Let's Go, Pikachu/Eevee (undecided on which specific one yet, but probably Eevee)
• Mario Tennis Aces
• Tokyo Mirage Sessions FE Encore
• Octopath Traveler

And that's just Switch games!! There's still PS4 games and 3DS games I've been looking at too, but I've been focusing on the Switch specifically since it's gonna be a new one for me and I'd like to have a few games to start. I usually like to get 2 when I get the system, but it's looking like I'll only be able to afford one at the start, so I'm probably going to get Breath of the Wild to start (because that's been one I've been eyeing since they even announced the Switch). It's just a matter of what my second game will be when I can afford it. xD

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom