• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games were you thinking of buying?

My Hero One's Justice 2, specifically the Switch version. It comes out on Friday so I'll either pick it up that day or Saturday depending on my schedule, which is why I didn't bother to pre-order it. (still salty that Yo and Neito aren't playable, but at least Mina and Minoru are this time)

Thinking about buying Catherine: Full Body on PS4 (already out) . Do not know why at this point but the game looks interesting and maybe kinda fun.

Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon (DS)
Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey (DS)

Thinking of buying FFIX and Starlink: Battle for Atlas while they're still on sale. I've heard good things about both.

When it comes time for me to buy a full-price AAA game, I'll probably pick up one of Luigi's Mansion 3, Astral Chain, TLOZ: Link's Awakening remake, NSMBUD, or Animal Crossing. Whichever one it is depends on how I feel at the time.

I'm thinking about Indivisible, but at the same time I'm also not really sure about it, because I've seen mixed comments as well as not actually being entirely sure what kind of game it is.

Also thinking about and quite likely to acquire Jak II

i was considering getting bayonetta 2... i'm still unsure if it's my type of game, really. i enjoyed devil may cry, so maybe this would be similar? also unsure if i need to play the original to enjoy the second game.
I've personally never played DMC, but from what I've seen they're very similar types of hack and slash gameplay.
I would say that you definitely need to at least know what happens during the first game to properly follow the story of the second, but as I recall the story is also not very long, so looking up a cutscene movie or something should be sufficient. Also I'm pretty sure there's a Bayo 1 & 2 bundle you can buy for not too much more than the second game is on its own, so that's something you could do.

I really would like to get Persona 4 Golden someday when it is financially viable for me.

I'm hoping that it gets a console release in the meantime, because I don't want to play it on PC.

I'm just waiting for the next DLC for Planet Zoo to be revealed/released so I can buy it on Steam. I have a feeling it's going to be themed around Oceania/Australia.

I'm also considering pre-ordering Digimon survive, assuming it will still come for the Nintendo Switch.

I definitely plan on getting Fenyx Rising with my Christmas money. Which platform (Switch or PS4) I'm still undecided on.

I still want to get Persona 4 Golden, but found out that it's (Steam version) not compatible with Windows 7, so that's that for now.

Other games I want to get when I have an income again:
Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity
Luigi's Mansion 3
Paper Mario The Origami King (maybe)
Assassin's Creed Valhalla (maybe)

Last edited:
I'm still ordering that PS4 Fairy Tail game that came out a year ago, I did it but had to ask for a refund due to mail difficulties (and since I wanna play the Japanese version, it's gotta be a physical copy). Thinking of getting the upcoming Edens Zero game too.

Other than that, once I get my PS5, I'll order Demon's Souls and Ratchet and Clank straight away.

• Red Dead Redemption 2 (to replace my original copy which has a cracked disk :eek:)
  • Nocturne HD (PS4 version, though I'm very tempted to double-dip and buy the Switch version when I can afford one)
  • SMT V (yet to come out)
  • Kena: Bridge of Spirits (yet to come out)
  • Horizon: Forbidden West (yet to come out)
  • Astral Chain
  • The World Ends with You: Final Remix
  • Sakuna: Of Rice and Ruin (Switch maybe? or maybe the PS4 version)
Though I'm considering not buying RDR2 again since I've already played through the main story twice and I hate Online.

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom