• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What wallpaper/background/desktop are you using now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dewgong Reign

Strange is Relative
Reaction score
You can post a snapshot or just the pic. I'm using a pic from Holon Phantoms.

I'm using a wallpaper from Pokemon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea. It's a big bunch of water-type pokemon swimming in the ocean! :D
I can't upload the picture, sadly.. :(

wallpaper.jpg
Waiting for the next awesome motto so I can put it as a wallpaper :-D
Edit: (The reso is 1650 x 1080, so it's shrunken)

^^I think I have it on a puzzle. :/ What? Puzzles are awesome!

But yeah, I've seen it before.

you all know it. The amazing ecruteak artwork.

This cap:
because I'm boring and shippy like that ;-)

i have a relly cute piccy of my puppy. well, he is four now but he still acts like a puppy. i cant upload a pic but he is sat in a field of buttercups and the light is perfect.

A giant screenshot from Ice Age 3 of the new character (Buck) with a glorious "wtf" expression. God I love that batshit insane weasel.

This is a smaller version:

buckwtf.jpg

The one time we see him stunned by a showing of weirdness that could rival his own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom