• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What wallpaper/background/desktop are you using now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dammit, you're right.

Hmmm... Well then, I've nothing to say.

Made one full of Banksy quotes.
Quoters.png

Currently running a rotation of near twenty wallpapers on Win.7 on my lappy (thanks to desktop slideshow), though this is the one that's on-screen at current:

lazor.png

While I'm at it, the wall for my gaming terminal:

1457391.jpg

The friggin' Windows 7 background which I have to upgrade for $80 to change it. Stupid Microsoft.

LOL! Mine's absolutely ridiculous right now!
picture4kl.png
Here's a story behind it: I had made a banner for another forum which forces the height to be 60 pixels or lower. I made one with 7 Mudkips on it, then I was messing around because my ISP decided to break and I was bored, so I put the banner as my wallpaper and put is on tile so this is what happened.

Scarecrow themed one this time! Made it with a movie still, some comic scans and a bit of color-altered art from the lovely Juzzard.
ScarecrowOnTheWall.png

Super Smash Bros. Brawl fan, I see.
Anyways, I'm not on my computer right now, so...
tobedeleted.png
Also, it was on a slideshow and that was the one on it at the moment.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom