• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What wallpaper/background/desktop are you using now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta love the 5 Signers. Super Sentai ideas for Yugioh does some good.

desk3.png

Is that a Vista shortcut to have the symbols at the top?

It's called Stardock Objectdock. Google it. You can also get Rocketdock. They do wonders.

It's called Stardock Objectdock. Google it. You can also get Rocketdock. They do wonders.

If I had PS, I would be so happy. As for now, W7 does a good job at holding my docks. My BDLive is there and everything.

Sorry for the artifacts. I swore I saved these as PNGs.

Old:
Xspd5.jpg

New Today:
LSU4C.jpg

Kudos to you. I was like that a few years ago, not so much anymore. :D

My current set-up in the attachment.

If CS4 was available cheap ... However Adobe doesn't sell old versions, meaning you are stuck buying the more expensive version.

Perhaps when I am in college I will have my parents buy me it.

Thanks for the support of my statement of not breaking the law.

desk2-1.png

Last edited:
You're welcome...

...is there legitimate content in LimeWire? :/

Songs cost less than a dollar. PS cost 400 dollars. It is less noticable to have dollar songs than something 400 dollars stolen. And as of yet, I have yet used LW anyway.

I've had a new one for quite a while now (Finally replaced the Marble one):

Zelda___Tetra_and_LinkOh__an_o_by_GENZOMAN.jpg

On a dekstop it gets more square though. I made sure to get all the dektop shortcuts around tetra's head ^^

Have had this for like a month and kept forgetting to post here. Yes, by me.

ScreenshotJohtoGiggles.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom