• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What wallpaper/background/desktop are you using now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I literally never have more than 0.5 of my 2 GB RAM available for use. There are so many things I need to uninstall, but am too lazy to.

backgrnd.png

Yes, I use Firefox, Chrome, and Safari all at once.

Damn your desktop needs some cleaning xD

I use this one:

wall1-1024x768.jpg

Even though I didn't like many of the things Wrath of the Lich King did to the lore, Arthas is still my favourite character from the games.

I have a background of a stream flowing through a jungle.

I have a background of Mario and Peach, and Bowser in the back.

I have a wallpaper of a "Snow Yoshi". I don't know where I got it from, but I'm definitely keeping it for a while.

Snow_yoshi.jpg

Re: What screensaver are you using now?

i love naruto so i have the akatsuki clouds.

Re: What screensaver are you using now?

The Standard Windows XP screensaver.

I literally never have more than 0.5 of my 2 GB RAM available for use. There are so many things I need to uninstall, but am too lazy to.

backgrnd.png

Yes, I use Firefox, Chrome, and Safari all at once.

MINECRAFT FTW

alpocaplypse.png
Cover for Weird Al's next album.

picture.php

Sorry about the window, Ubuntu wouldn't let me take a screenshot of just m desktop. I'll edit this when I figure out how to though.

Last edited:
AwesomeWM under Arch Linux:

Clean:

Dirty:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom