• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What wallpaper/background/desktop are you using now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Funny. The first time I opened the spoiler, the image stopped loading right above the icons.

First I had this:

Wallpaper5.png

But now, I'm using this:

Wallpaper6.png

I like my icons to not obstruct the view.

The damn default Windows background. To change it, I have to upgrade it for 80 bucks.

uspcdtop.jpg
The brand new, first self-built computer running smoothly. <3
(Yes, I installed it in English on purpose. Local settings are for Finland, though.)

I use one of the default Dell ones. The one with all the boomboxes on it. And hooray for having no icons on my desktop ^_^

well my back ground is a picture of the 3 main legendaries of the hoenn and my avater and display picture are pictures of rayquaza

I'm using the Pokémon Board wallpaper from PHO.

I%27llCrushYou%21.bmp

A scene from SMBZ Ep. 6. I ripped it using my browser and the Print Screen key.

Wii brower master race here, I dont have a desktop >.>

My computer uses a picture of a NWL plant. Why? I dont know

Wii brower master race here, I dont have a desktop >.>

Your desktop is the task bar or task bars (I use both Windows and Linux, and the flavor of Linux I use [Ubuntu] has a standard task bar at the bottom of the screen and a Mac OSX style quick-launch bar at the top) and background image.

Just clarifying it. I haven't changed my desktop background yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom