• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What was in the Glacier from Arceus and the jewel of life?

Bulba_Buddies

A group of Bulbasaurs
Reaction score
I recently watched Arceus and the jewel of life, and I noticed something strange in the glacier during the time when Sheena and Kevin were talking about the space being warped and stuff. Does anyone have any idea what was in said Glacier? I can't upload or find a image of it. Sorry.

(P.S, I'm new here, sorry if I'm not supposed to use a Tread to ask something like this, I'm not sure.)

I believe they (Sheena and Kevin) were referencing events that happened in the previous movie. Arceus and the Jewel of Life was the last in a trilogy of movies regarding Arceus's awakening. The events of the previous two movies (The Rise of Darkrai & Giratina and the Sky Warrior) were caused by effects coming from Arceus starting to wake up.

The glacier didn't have anything in it exactly, events in the movie just caused it to move and a bunch of Pokemon (including a Legendary) was required to stop it.

Well, yes they were referencing those two movies and how Arceus caused Dialga and Palkia's dimensions to collide, which caused both then to fight, and the reverse world to be damaged and Girartina to get mad.

But I saw something strange in the glacier when it showed up. It showed up at about 22 minutes and 25 seconds Into the movie.

Looking back into the movies, I think you're talking about Zero's Ship! Zero had a ship/machine of sorts that drained Giratina of its powers because he wanted its power. At some point in the movie, Ash, Shaymin, and Giratina forced Zero and his ship out of the Distortion World and it crashed nearby the glacier. Dawn's Buneary/Pilowsine and a Mamoswine froze the ship in place with Ice-Type movies. That's what we see in the Arceus movie.

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom