• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Anime What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

The Creeping Darkness
Reaction score
Rewatched Puella Magi Madoka Magica - 10

I still can't get past the part where
Madoka asks Homura to kill her before she turns into a witch
without tearing up...

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
Rewatched Puella Magi Madoka Magica - 10

I still can't get past the part where
Madoka asks Homura to kill her before she turns into a witch
without tearing up...
I thought Madoka was part of a Beyblade Metal Fusion character but now it seems to me that there's really more than one Madoka.

Boring person
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
She/her
Evangelion 2.22 You Can (Not) Advance - the English dub. :B

you took too long now you're candys gone
Reaction score
Yugioh/The Theme Of Cardcaptors

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
Pokemon, a bit of Bleach although Youtube wouldn't act right. It was episode 115 in the Arrancar scene and I haven't gotten to that scared little boy and girl scene yet and Hikaru no go. Looking for more cute pictures to put up on my computer screen before continuing on what I was on yesterday.

Reaction score
Keroro Gunso the Super Movie: Gekishin Dragon Warriors de arimasu

this movie is so awesome. Kukukukukukukuku!

Reaction score
Full Metal Alchamist Brotherhood, it was last saturday, and there is a new episode on tonight that I"m really excited about. :loopy:

no sweets
Reaction score
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's. I don't know the specific episode but it had Yusei defeating Team Unicorn's second member and beginning to duel their captain. I already know how it ends but I want to see how he actually pulls off this amazing come-from-behind victory.