• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Anime What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

Bleach episode 200. It seems that #5 has his hoe where his left eye should be under his eye patch. How interesting. Not like what Captain 12 and the others are currently up to. At least Ichigo and Orihime are staying out of the way.

The old Tatsunoko version of Pinocchio.
The series is just as bleak and depressing as I remember, and I don't think there's been a single episode yet in which at least one character hasn't broken down to the point of tears. The show is also weird for the fact that Pinocchio is an extremely unlikable character a lot of the time, but you always end up feeling sorry for him at some point.

Soul Eater. It was the episode where Medusa sticks her fingers in those two witches's mouths and Blair asks Soul if he wants to take a shower with him. Exceptionally funny.

Soul Eater. I smell a combo breaker in the next post.

It was the episode with the immortal Werewolf Wolfman. I like Soul Eater's characters; at first to seem to be Mary-Sue, but then they have the sillest of problems. Maybe that's why I like Death the Kid so much. Hmm...

FRRIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCKKKKKKK

I'm only on Madoka 11 and I'm freaking bawling. Starting 12 now =_=

Edit: Awesome fking ending

Here's to hoping they do a spin-off of how the anime ended

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom