• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Anime What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

Flicked through episodes of Full Moon o Sagashite for the Izumi x Meroko scenes, the anime isn't as good as the manga. TT^TT

Descendants of Darkness - "The Nagasaki Files Pt. 3"

Rewatching the series, I like it a lot more. I'm really enjoying myself. And Hisoka is so cute.

Shakugan no Shana III -FINAL- Episode 24 (END)

Well, it's over. If anything, rather than the story itself affecting me, I'm feeling kind of weird about witnessing the end to a series that has gone on for so long.
One thing that was very touching was seeing the photo of Ike, Yukari Hirai and Yuji from episode 2 of the first series, but this time, with Yuji missing instead of Hirai

One thing that is really sad, thinking about it, is that
none of the human cast will remember who Yuji and Shana are. Well, I'm still iffy about that because just after they left for Xanadu, Kazumi referred to Yuji
..but if so, does that also mean that they would have
forgotten about Flame Hazes as a whole? Because didn't Behemoth tell Kazumi, on Khamsin's death bed, not to forget them?

Also, because
Yuji has become an ordinary human again, that means that Shana will outlive him by a long time (Does Yuji still have the Midnight Lost Child? I honestly can't remember xD);
I can't say I found that part good at all if so.

Farewell Shana...well, until FUNimation and Geneon get their butts in gear and release beyond season 1 on DVD/BD xD

Back
Top Bottom