• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Anime What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

Fate/Kaleid Liner PRISMA ILLYA. I'm rewatching the first season because 2wei (second season) is being simulcast by Crunchyroll.

Tokyo Ghoul episode 1

I really really dislike horror genres with gore, but everyone around me has been recommending it so much that I tried the first episode.

And I have to say, it's fairly interesting... o_O

Dramatical Murder episode 3

Just found out on tumblr that they accidentally aired the beta anime and they said on twitter that they'll reair the episode with quality on a later date.

I hope it's true, because the quality of episode 3 was really bad

Barakamon episode 1. Someone on Tumblr recommended it, and I'm already in love with it after one episode- it's so adorable!

Back
Top Bottom