• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Anime What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

My Recently Watched Anime:
Cardfight!! Vanguard: Link Joker
Episode 36 (English Dub)
Doraemon (2005) Episode 02 (English Dub)
Fairy Tail S2 (2014) Episode 11 (English Sub)
FMA Brotherhood: 4-Koma Theater Episode 05 (English Dub)
Future Card BuddyFight! Episode 27 (English Dub)
Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal II Episode 40 (English Dub)

Put Lyrical Nanoha on hold and started watching Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma Illya again. this time, IN ENGLISH!!! "Thank you The Anime Network"!

Just finished the last episode of Tokyo Mew Mew: episode 52

It was a nice nostalgia ride -nya!

Barakamon episode 4. That anime's the most heartwarming yet hilarious thing I've watched for a while <3

Magi. I put it off for awhile and finally started watching it. I like it a lot!! It's a lot more heartwarming than I thought it would be.

Watched the last two episodes of Ginga Densetsu Weed yesterday. Even though it has a few flaws, I really like the Ginga series.

Back
Top Bottom