• To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • NMLewis continues his adventures in the Hoenn region. Watch here as he meets his father and helps some kid catch a Pokemon.

What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

Lovely
Reaction score
Kuroko no Basket season 3 episode 4

They really should do something to improve the animation... or are they saving the best for Seirin matches?

ケロケロ
Reaction score
I watched today's episode of Log Horizon. I also recently completed my late viewing of the 2nd season of Gin no Saji. Log Horizon is still moving slowly, as expected. Gin no Saji was brilliant, and I'm really looking forward to more material being adapted.

Jacen the Robot Floatzel
Reaction score
IGPX, I'm gonna miss waking up ever morning at 6:00 AM to watch the west coast feed of CN on DirecTV on Sundays to watch anime.

Zan! Testu! Ken!!
Reaction score
I've been watching Poyopoyo until I think of what to watch next. It's such a cute show!! x3

Reaction score
Cute High Earth Defense Club LOVE! Episode 5. For some reason the part with the mold was absolutely hysterical. XD

Lovely
Reaction score
Cute High Earth Defense Club LOVE! Episode 5. For some reason the part with the mold was absolutely hysterical. XD
Watched that, too XD The interviews were over the top as well. The goldfish looks suspicious though

Don't Look Away
Reaction score
Yowamushi Pedal Grande Road episode 16

Reaction score
Bakuman. Despite the slightly ridiculous romance, it's one of those animes that after watching it you just want to get productive and I always start watching it, if I need some new energy for any creative projects.

Don't Look Away
Reaction score
Death Parade episode 5/Your Lie in April episode 17...kind of watched them both together xD I kept pausing and switching between one and the other.