• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Anime What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

The Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works Prologue.

I have waited for this one forever.

Yu-Gi-Oh! DM Episode 1 (Remastered)

Since I always liked DM the most out of all of the series, I figure why not go and watch it with the remastered version of it being released and all.

Finished up watching Umineko no Naku Koro ni, which I've been slowly but surely getting through. The music was great! The theme songs were good, and the soundtrack was even better. Unfortunately, that's about the only good thing I can say about it. While the opening arc showed some promise, every sense of coherency ended up falling apart and never recovering. It really was a struggle to sit through the episodes by the end. It's a shame, because from what I hear, the source material (the sound novels) is actually pretty good.

I also started and finished Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. It didn't have much substance in terms of story, but I can't say I was expecting one. These types of shows tend to focus almost entirely on the characters. The characters were good, but not great. Art was to par, and opening theme by yanaginagi was of course great. It managed to avoid a lot of cliches (and even pointed out when it did so, as if it needed a pat on the back), but fell into just as many. The conclusion was incredibly weak, but seeing as there is a second season in the works, it can be forgiven for that. I'll probably end up checking out season 2, because I feel there is a lot left to be done with these characters.

Your Lie in April

I'm starting to really hate this because I'm almost certain this is going to be a tragedy but at the same time this is just tugging at my heart so much that I can't stop watching it.

Caught this week's episodes of Parasyte and Log Horizon. Parasyte has been looking up lately, in my opinion. I still think most of the characters aren't that great, but the story is really carrying everything through. Log Horizon also has some mildly interesting things going on story-wise, but is still painfully slow, dragging things out, and just not being executed as well as it could be. Overall, it's looking to be a disappointment when compared to the 1st season.

Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works episodes 2-9.

Ah, being able to get my Type-Moon fix does wonders for stress.

Back
Top Bottom