• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Anime What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

Blood Blockade Battlefront episode 12 (season 1 finale)

This has entered my list of all-time favorite anime. I'm so glad they're doing a second season.

Mobile Suit Gundam ZZ: Episode 20... Or was it 21? In either case...
It's the first civilian death in a long while, so I think I'm getting close to the point where the series grows the beard and I can stop anguishing over how not-Zeta this series was.
New Game!!(Season 2) Episode 02.
Yessss. I need to go finish this series myself...

Mob Psycho 100 episode 5

The previous episodes were largely comedic but this one got really damn serious.

A Silent Voice.
The JP voice trivia for this film intrigued me greatly, due to two familiar names I keep seeing in Japanese media - Saori Hayami and Aoi Yuuki. The former in particular is very notable as she's the voice of Shouko Nishimiya, the deaf female protagonist, and the latter portrays her sister, Yuzuru - in an example of a quieter voice I don't typically associate with her.

Back
Top Bottom