• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Anime What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

Dragon Ball Super episode 110 - As far as non-filler episodes go, this became my favorite. Dr. Slump episode is still my absolute fave though.

Finally got around to watching Love Live! Sunshine!!'s 2nd season.
I really liked the fact that Uranohoshi closed down. It's more realistic because Uchiura is rural while Tokyo is a massive city. There simply won't be enough students to sustain it in the long run, imo. Development for Riko and Saint Snow was also welcome; for Riko, it was some much needed interactions with someone who wasn't Chika (or You for that matter), while the latter's arc fleshed out Sarah and Leah as both a rival group and individual members. I can honestly say that Saint Snow were much better characters than A-Rise imo. And of course, Dia - her episode was my favourite, it really showed off her cute 'dorky' side that I'm pretty sure won her more fans.
I'm not a fan of the lack of a You or Hanamaru episode however. They feel just as flat here as they both did in S1 - at least Maru retained her love of reading, but You was still pretty much "Chika's athletic childhood friend". I would've liked an episode where You's off to a swim meet and everyone cheers her on, or an episode centered around Maru's Temple. Funnily enough, I have the same complaint about SIP's S2 and the lack of an Umi focus. It's understandable though; 13 episodes simply isn't enough, so some girls had to be left behind to make room for the plot. Umi, You and Hanamaru were the unfortunate ones.
With how popular Love Live is, I feel like S2 should've been a two-cour. Imo, 24-26 episodes will be more than enough for the development of 9 characters (11 if you count Saint Snow), the Love Live! competition itself, and graduation.

Despite my complaints, I enjoyed it. The songs (especially My Mai Tonight and Awaken the Power) were pretty memorable for me, and I liked the little references here and there. Can't wait for the movie ^^

Trigun episode 16

This ep has a noticeably lower budget which is really annoying since it's a pivotal one to the story.

Back
Top Bottom