• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Anime What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

Dragon Ball Super, Dragon Ball Kai and My Hero Academia. All dubs, though I plan on watching the new episodes subbed once I'm un-busy.

The dub of ace attorney

How does the dub fare? Do they still use the exact text from the games, or do they line it up with the original? I had to stop watching subbed because the subtitles didn't match with what was being shown, as in the case of De Vasque and Sal Manella.

Dragon Ball Super, Dragon Ball Kai and My Hero Academia. All dubs, though I plan on watching the new episodes subbed once I'm un-busy.

How does the dub fare? Do they still use the exact text from the games, or do they line it up with the original? I had to stop watching subbed because the subtitles didn't match with what was being shown, as in the case of De Vasque and Sal Manella.
They match it up woth the games
And lol they eventually added an alternate sub with the english names

They match it up woth the games
And lol they eventually added an alternate sub with the english names

Oh no, it's not their names that's the problem. In the English version, they made edits to Sal Manella that he was just being overworked by Dee Vasque; in the original, she pretty much uses him as a slave. As a result, when I used the English version caption, it made... no sense.

Back
Top Bottom