• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • The 2020 staff drive for Bulbagarden is now live! If you're interested in joining the Bulbagarden staff team (whether it be forums, social media, or more!) then you're encouraged to apply!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Anime What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

Thesaurus rex
Reaction score
Harukana Receive, episode 3 - getting on my nerves a bit, not because it's vacuous, but because show seems to think it isn't

The #1 Deerling Fan!
Reaction score
I saw Maquia in theater this past weekend. Loved it.

Now with a m̶e̶g̶a̶ Gigantamax
Reaction score
Just started watching Saiki K .I was worried the premise would be too similar to Mob Psycho 100 but it's pretty funny.

Son of Two Deities
Reaction score
Sailor Moon Super S: The Movie, at my local theater which had it hosted via Fathom Events. You don't often see anime on the big screen in America unless it's from Studio Ghibli or Fathom Events (the latter is how I saw the last two anime films, Yu-Gi-Oh! The Dark Side of Dimensions and Pokémon the Movie: I Choose You!. Matter of fact, I just found out that this is the first time we as America got to see the new English version, so the heroine goes by "Usagi" instead of "Serena", and it came attached with the short Ami's First Love.

The next anime film from Fathom Events that I plan to see? Pokémon: The Power of Us, which sadly comes out long after my birthday this year.

Now with a m̶e̶g̶a̶ Gigantamax
Reaction score
Seven Deadly Sins. Sad that the second season isn't on the American Netflix yet.