• ME returns to his hometown to defend it against invasion from Team Galactic. Watch here as he battles against Commander Mars for the second time.
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • IMPORTANT! Outside The Box as well as Entertainment Inc are going through a restructure Friday, July 3rd, 2020! Look here for more information
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Anime What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

Planet is ours, whether Gaians want it or not.
Reaction score
Tokyo Ghoul. After watching season 1, I dashed through Root A with my brother like a rocket and now I've finished ep2 of :Re. Juzo was my fav character, I also liked Touka, Hinami, Akira and Amon.
Mado-san! Oh, isn't that a bit too much of favorite characters?

Currently I'm planning on watching Steins Gate, Made in Abbys, Pokemon: The Power of Us, maybe some Pokemon SM episodes, and I'd REALLY love to watch Madoka Magica and Neon Genesis Evangelion, but I'm afraid my older siblings will faint from heart attack if they ever see me watching one of those two.

The Ghost of Tsushima
Reaction score
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood via Netflix. It's been about 8 years since I last watched it, and about 5 since I last read the manga. I still haven't seen the 2003 anime

Last edited:
Reaction score
Made in Abbys. Finished it, can't wait for the season 2, as well as the movies.

The #1 Deerling Fan!
Reaction score
Granblue Fantasy: The Animation episode 1 in English.

Reaction score
Attack on Titan season 1 episode 5.
It's so cruel and the OP is baddas.
I like it.