• Another exciting episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

diamondpearl876

island man
Reaction score
Er... I haven't posted here in a while.

- All 48 episodes of Saiki Kusuo no Psi-Nan. Binged them all in like a week, so. I loved it. ;_; If you like comedy and adorable lovable characters, check it out!!!
- 7 episodes of Gurren Lagann. I'm not a mecha anime fan, but it's cute and the plot's intriguing enough for something different. It's also massively popular so every anime fan I know ever seems to have watched it. :V
- 6 episodes of A Place Further Than The Universe. Cuteness overload. Has almost made me cry happy tears no less than 4 times.
- 3 episodes of B: The Beginning... dropping it. Dives right into the action without introducing 90% of the characters, which was jarring.
- 5 episodes of The Devil Is A Part-Timer... also dropping it. Not enough exposition to care about the plot, even though it's amusing on its face. Also, the main character's supposed to be a demon, but he's done nothing but be super duper kind, so I am confused.

Like_Fahrenheit

You are beautiful to me, exile
Reaction score
My Hero Academia season 3 - episode 8
Kanon (2006) - episode 22
Neon Genesis Evangelion - episode 24
Durarara!! X2 - episode 6
El Cazador de la Bruja - episode 5

Rockium

I may be editing a bit too much
Reaction score
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood: Episode 36/37