If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.
- All 48 episodes of Saiki Kusuo no Psi-Nan. Binged them all in like a week, so. I loved it. ;_; If you like comedy and adorable lovable characters, check it out!!!
- 7 episodes of Gurren Lagann. I'm not a mecha anime fan, but it's cute and the plot's intriguing enough for something different. It's also massively popular so every anime fan I know ever seems to have watched it. :V
- 6 episodes of A Place Further Than The Universe. Cuteness overload. Has almost made me cry happy tears no less than 4 times.
- 3 episodes of B: The Beginning... dropping it. Dives right into the action without introducing 90% of the characters, which was jarring.
- 5 episodes of The Devil Is A Part-Timer... also dropping it. Not enough exposition to care about the plot, even though it's amusing on its face. Also, the main character's supposed to be a demon, but he's done nothing but be super duper kind, so I am confused.