• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Anime What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

More of Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's but now onto Season 4 where after the slow and mediocre Season 3, things finally start picking up again with the whole Grand Prix thing going on.

Currently I'm on the few Season 4 episodes that weren't dubbed having finished the "Primo's Plan" multi-parter with the dub and it's a real shame that some of these episodes weren't dubbed but then again 4Kids kinda shot themselves in the foot with the whole TV Tokyo suing thing that was going on.

doing yet another annual rewatch of haikyuu, with the exciting twist this time being... i'm watching the dub! it's nowhere near as godawful as people made it out to be online, and i'm actually quite enjoying the english voices. tanaka's dub voice in particular is phenomenal. i may even prefer it to his original va!

The recent preview for the new Yu-Gi-Oh series and honest to god, it barely looks like Yu-Gi-Oh now and more like Generic Anime Commericial Show #358.

And Gallop is gone as well...
what a bummer.

Did VRAINS just finish? I guess I need to catch on YGO.

VRAINS ended months and months ago. The seventh series got announced at Jump Festa. Entirely new series with new characters, new stuff and the biggest shocker/disappointment: a new animation studio replacing Gallop.

VRAINS ended months and months ago. The seventh series got announced at Jump Festa. Entirely new series with new characters, new stuff and the biggest shocker/disappointment: a new animation studio replacing Gallop.
Yup, this really shows how outdated I was. Hopefully the new gimmick (if there's one), would not be as obtrussive as Link Monsters were.

More of Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's featuring the end of the Team Ragnarok duel, the undubbed recap episode and the first two or so eps of the Team New World duel. Tomorrow I might watch the next batch which will also wrap up the English dub before I move on to the fifth and final season.

As an added bonus, I also watched the Bonds Beyond Time mini-movie which was very enjoyable stuff, especially seeing Yusei, Yugi and Jaden together.

Alongside that I just started Mob Psycho 100 II having watched the first two episodes and the OVA.

Back
Top Bottom