• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

spread my wings & make me fly
Reaction score
Bleach, episodes 14-18. Starting to get a little interesting now, so that's a plus.

formerly techitisJ
Reaction score
A lot of Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood. This series certainly deserves all the praise it gets. I would give a lot to be able to go back and watch this series for the first time again. All the rewatches are certainly amazing, and I pick up more every time. But the fourth watch does not compare to the first one.

Reaction score
Haikyu!! 3rd Season, episode 4. I’m loving this anime a lot.

Reaction score
Bleach episode 29. Kinda losing interest in it again. I feel like this arc of rescuing Rukia has gone on for far too long, but I'm gonna continue to power through it.

The #1 Deerling Fan!
Reaction score
Machikado Mazoku, episode 2
Girls Last Tour, episode 10, English dub

Reaction score
Bleach episode 31. This arc of rescuing Rukia really is going on forever, and I'm not sure why. Hopefully it's over soon though.

Konnichi.... WA!
Reaction score
Mob Psycho 100, Season 2 Episode 7, English dub. The last 10 minutes alone are what makes this my favorite episode.

Reaction score
Bleach episode 35. I still think this arc has gone on for far too long, but it seems to be getting interesting again, so that's nice. Still no idea why it needed to be dragged out this long, but that's okay, I guess.

The #1 Deerling Fan!
Reaction score
Meiji Tokyo Renka, episode 12
Yuki Yuna is a Hero, episode 5

Both in English.

Reaction score
Episodes 39-41 of Bleach. I think I'm finally nearing the end of this saving Rukia arc, which is nice.