• Hey all it's dig, I'm delighted to announce that Magnificent Entertainer will be taking over as our Head Administrator, and Neo Blaze will be our new Deputy Head Administrator!

Please read this post for more details on the changes to our forum leadership. Thanks.

Anime What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

The #1 Deerling Fan!
Reaction score
Arte, episode 4, English dub. Man, this dub is so good!

Chill Fantasy Vibes
Reaction score
Yashahime Episode 6, getting closer to where we left on in with the new generation in the first episode before we went back in time. Hopefully this series isn't 12 episodes like most anime are nowadays, cause I'll happily watch this thing weekly no matter how long it is. I just love the Inuyasha franchise.

The #1 Deerling Fan!
Reaction score
Mahou Tsukai Precure, episode 6.

Man, I like the show and all, but the subtitles for this series are really bad.

Chill Fantasy Vibes
Reaction score
Yashahime Episode 8-Finally caught up to the main timeline and we finally starting to learn why Inuyasha and Kagome disappeared, as well as the owners of this series equivalent of the Shikon Jewel Shards.

Reaction score
"Goblin Slayer"

I said it before, but it really is nice to see a Fantasy anime show these days that isn't an Isekai in some form or another. Anyways, this was a really good show so long as you can stomach the darker aspects. I certainly did appreciate all the pop-culture references from The Hobbit to Dragon Quest to Berserk and more. Definitely interested if they make a season 2 as sorta implied with the teaser at the end of the show.