• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Anime What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

is a goat now
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
she/her
Aggretsuko season 3, episode 3! Slowly going through this season :3c

Reaction score
Finished Fire Force season 2 earlier today, once again this series so far hasn't failed to deliver for me.

Also watched episode 11 of Jujutsu Kaisen, this series is so good I need to read the manga sometime soon.

The #1 Deerling Fan!
Reaction score
Konnichiwa Anne episode 1, thanks to that official YouTube channel AnimeLog giving it official subs, second rate as they are.

Reaction score
"Space Battleship Yamato: 2199"

A really good show. Pretty much the very definition of a "space opera" given the Earth is in peril, a quest to right wrongs, battling aliens along the way and a fair princess awaiting beyond the stars.

Anyways, I enjoyed it a whole lot and am curious to see where it could go in the sequel.

Cutie Pie
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/Grookey
Pokemon Sun and Moon Episode 65 My Rewiews Are In My Sig

Reaction score
Jujutsu Kaisen episode 13.

Kuroko's Basketball Specials episodes 2 and 3. I've been meaning to get around to this special, as well as the others, for a few years but didn't have the time until now.

"Live... and be free"
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/him/they.
Yashahime: Half-Demon Princesses Episode 13, last episode of the year. Miroku and Sango make their first appearances in the current time outside of flashbacks. I think this may be a sign things are going to kick up in the next episode especially since one of the big questions is about to be answered next episode it seems

The #1 Deerling Fan!
Reaction score
Love Live Nijigasaki High School Idol Club, episode 13.