• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Anime What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

Reaction score
I watched "Tokyo Godfathers" as per my annual Christmas tradition.

In general I have a love/hate relationship with Satoshi Kon's works but this one has a special place in my heart for just all around being a wonderful Christmas film. It's tackles some heavy themes but without detracting from being an entertaining and heart-warming story. :bulbaLove:

Perfect Chronology
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
he/him
Finally got around to watching Your Name on Netflix. It lives up to the hype imo, and it's so beautiful to look at - just like all of Shinkai's films.

Reaction score
Hilda, second season, episode 5 or 6? Unfortunately, it doesn't look as good as the first one.

potato
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
she/her
Aggretsuko season 3, episode 8. Next one will be tonight during dinner. This show is just perfect ;o;

The Adonis
Reaction score
The Betrayal Knows My Name episode 1. I remember watching like the first three or four episodes around late 2010 early 2011 on YouTube at the time, but I think they were taken down since I couldn't find them anymore, forgot the name for a while until I finally found it again a few weeks ago. Now I'm going to finally watch it in full.

Just your average dumpster fire.
Reaction score
Started rewatching Given because I like to cry

The #1 Deerling Fan!
Reaction score
Mahou Tsukai Pretty Cure episode 23 (No, I am NOT calling it Maho Girls Precure!)

The Adonis
Reaction score
Finished The Betrayal Knows My Name earlier, don't get how it got low scores but I quite liked it personally. (unless it's way different from the manga but still, will have to read it sometime though)

Just finished watching episode 1 of How Heavy Are the Dumbbells You Lift?, I'm a little bit of a gym rat myself so I thought it'd be interesting and fun to watch a anime that's pretty much up my alley (well one of them at least).

The Adonis
Reaction score
Completed How Heavy Are the Dumbbells You Lift?, kinda binged this show since I liked so much.

Watched episode 1 of 2.43: Seiin High School Boys Volleyball Club, loved the OP and animation is smooth and nice. Hope it won't be slept on since people are already calling it a "knock off" HQ (I like HQ too but come on). Also looks like it'll have a good mix of drama without, hopefully, overshadowing the volleyball focus, though I really like what I've seen so far.

Thesaurus rex
Reaction score
Laid-Back Camp, season 2, episode 1. I'm reminded of why I was so easily hooked by the first season

potato
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
she/her
Demon Slayer episode 1! Finally decided to start this series, though it'll probably take me a while to finish. As expected, the art/animation is very well done.

The #1 Deerling Fan!
Reaction score
Laid-Back Camp, season 2, episode 1. I'm reminded of why I was so easily hooked by the first season
Saaaame. Comfy camp is comfy!

Just finished Mahou Tsukai Precure episode 25, which means I'm halfway through it...but dammit show, are you TRYING to make me hate Haa-chan? Because guess what? You're succeeding.