• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Anime What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

"IWAE!!!!"
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/him/they.
Catching up on what I missed when I was away visiting my sister.

Cardfight Vanguard overDress Episode 9-The freakin backstories for these characters are out of this world.

Super Cub Episode 9

SSSS Dynazenon Episode 10-A brief return to SSSS.Gridman as we see a little of the past, so close to seeing Akane again.

I've Been Killing Slimes for 300 Years and Maxed out My Level Episode 9.

Reaction score
A few hours ago I put Love Rice on my planning list, but I found out all 12 episodes were 4 minutes long so I decided to binge it a few minutes ago. It was... something alright. I'd say I was more confused at the end then at the start, and the show really got melodramatic towards the end with the last minute kidnapping of one of the main character's sister; yeah I don't even remember their names, not great tbh (and I agree with one comment on CR, "they look like rejected YGO protags" lol). The only characters I liked were the Blast Resistance group, mainly cause their schtick was BL lol, sucks that their spotlight was only in one episode though, I'd rather watch an anime about them. Also not really liking how while two of the five guys in the main group were voiced by women, they didn't even bother trying to sound boyish, at all; honestly should've just made them girls instead. And episode 8 confirmed my suspicions of the cast being personified food (and uh, I'd rather watch Hetalia or Touken Ranbu for personification pretty boys; yeah they're countries and swords respectively, but it's done better in those series imo). Overall it's meh, there is also a second season... for some reason, and I might watch it but not anytime soon; there's only so much terrible rice jokes and puns I can take. Honestly just watch it for the credits, it has rice recipes (except ep. 12 sadly).

Reaction score
Watched episode 9 of Cestvs: The Roman Fighter. Not liking how the recap this episode was a bit longer than previous ones, cuts off much needed progress imo. I think they changed the OP a bit cause Felix was seen, unless I haven't been paying attention for the opening and he was always there lol. Anyway we got the first part of the Felix vs Cestus fight, as I suspected it's going to last two episodes; or at least partly through episode 10. Regardless there'll definitely need to be a season 2 if we want to see Cestus fight for his freedom in the main fighting event, so hopefully they do make another season. I'd say this fight certainly had me on the edge of my seat though, seeing Felix faking Cestus out and getting him close to the temple, and we see his wide stance in blocking his opponents and getting them with pincer attacks; no wonder Felix is called the Red Storm in the arena, he's unpredictable.

I have ten cents on me right now.
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/Him
Avatar: The Last Airbender. Season finale of season 3.
Or Attack on Titan like a month ago, depending on your point of view.

Reaction score
Watched episode 10 of Fairy Ranmaru. So we got some more family drama, and some more of Takara's backstory. Certainly sweet of him being a gentleman towards the girl with the terrible boyfriend. And to his backstory, it seems we got confirmation that Takara has been sealing himself for a while now; and he has lot's of issues with his father abandoning the fairy realm, so much baggage he's carrying. Also the Queen lol, so I guessed she managed some male performance group in the human world and invented laws in the fairy realm after promoting yaoi failed, I think I like her!

"IWAE!!!!"
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/him/they.
Super Cub Episode 10-Getting near the end with some darker stuff for a slice-of-life like a bike accident.

SSSS.DYNAZENON Episode 11-Next week is the finale, the finale boss is arriving. I wish we got more with this cast though, especially seeing where the returning characters from SSSS.GRIDMAN have been doing between the last series and this one. I also wonder if we can get another Gridman Universe series though I wonder if they're running out of Gridman characters to use outside of their originals like Gridknight, probably Gridman SIgma might be next.

Cardfight Vanguard overDress Episode 10-Reaching the end of the first cour as Tohya becomes more of an antagonist and this series Ren like the original and V-Reboot. I wonder if this means that the amusement park will burn down since Tohya's playing with a lot of fire quite literally burning banners.

I've Been Killing Slimes for 300 Years and Maxed Out my Level Episode 10-This episode we got introduced to Kuku, the heavy metal lute-playing almiraj beast girl. If she doesn't become an Ensemble Darkhorse, what the heck is wrong with the internet? I wish she was main cast now cause she's so interesting.

Reaction score
Friday watched episode 11 of Burning Kabaddi. Amazing OST this episode and Tatsuya gets his chance to shine, also Manabu was pretty amazing this episode. Being down 5 points is a big pretty big deal, and it seems we'll see Tatsuya's working signature move next episode. I'm hoping Noukin's team wins, but either way I feel it's gonna be a close one for the final episode next week.

Saturday was episode 10 of Pretty Boy Detective Club. I like that when Mayumi get's confidence of being part of the club, she get's funnier each episode, definitely sealing her as my top favorite character in this series. But it was funny how she say's student council elections are stupid (they kinda are actually) yet she is tricked into helping anyway lol. Also how is she the best candidate to get run over by a car lol, why you gotta do my girl like that.

And yesterday was episode 11 of Combatants Will Be Dispatched. Snow's plan was to murder everyone in their sleep, and Six's plan is to let everyone do the work and he comes in to take the prize, I'll go for Six's plan instead lol. Also why am I not surprised that the ancient weapon is just a giant mech, pretty cool for what it's worth though. (and it's explanation of it being hidden in a high-tech facility, can only be controlled by organisms associated with said facility, and all from a civilization that's long extinct sounds like XC2) I'm hoping this get's a second season, I'm gonna miss this one (along with my other shows) after the final episode next week.

Reaction score
Watched episode 10 of Cestvs: The Roman Fighter. Well we get to see the conclusion of Cestus vs Felix, and of course Cestus won. We do see Cestus struggling for a bit longer in the first half of the episode, he finally gets the upper hand though after matching his blows with Felix's breathing. There's also a flashback with Zafar showing Cestus the weak spots on the human body, and Cestus uses that with a final blow to the kidney. So he finally gets to go to the main event; I'm worried that next week's final episode will rush it, but I have hope it won't be though I'll be keeping it low. We do see Cestus training on what looks like a beach in the preview for the final episode, so it'll either be mostly a training episode or training and possibly a fight in the arena. Regardless there needs to be a second season! (and after next week's episode, I'm definitely gonna read the manga)