• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Anime What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

Motto To Love-Ru: Trouble, Episode 1. They are finally ditching the other crap and going with the manga.

Pokemon: Best Wishes lol. I know, generic answer right? I just finished watching the 4th episode and I think it's my favorite from the series so far.

Watched a bit before getting on here this morning...

Tegami Bachi REVERSE episodes 1, 2
Pocket Monsters Best Wishes! 4
Code LYOKO 23
Bleach (...Whichever one is on right now at 12:15 EST)

Gonna watch episode 24 of Code LYOKO after I watch Kakkaishi here after Bleach, a favorite episode thar.
;D

Iron Man, episode 2 Can't wait till this one gets sent to the US. I can only hope Robert Downey Jr. does Tony Stark's voice.

Bleach - 292
'All Out War! Aizen vs. Shinigami'

I like the new opening better than the last one,
I like the last ending better than the new one.

Back
Top Bottom