• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Anime What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

Code Geass, Episode 1. It's been over a week since I watched it. I wonder when I'm going to watch Episode 2...

tried watching ristorante paradiso
was underwhelmed at best

the main character's idiocy hits my secondhand embarrassment squick like woah. :( sorry, ono-sensei... i'm such a bad fan. OTL

FMA Brotherhood.The episode where Ed and Al remembered their past and when they tried to bring their mother back. That episode gets me everytime.:bawl:

The second half of the last episode of Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt. That was the first and only time I ever saw PSG and I only watched it because of a thread on TV Tropes, in which someone complained about the ending. Personally, I didn't find the twist very surprising.

Before that, I watched the first episode of AIKa R-16, of which I make a liveblog on TV Tropes at the moment. I really should continue it soon, after all there are still two episodes.

Iron Man - 12 Sad it's over, glad that Wolverine's anime starts in two weeks :)

Back
Top Bottom